How Do You Deal With a Poor Player on Your Team?

Discussion in 'League of Legends (MOBA)' started by NikkiR, Mar 24, 2016.

1. mauricioq

mauricioq Well-Known Member
    Regular

Of course, if it's intentionally you're just doomed, nothing to do there. But if you help, you're not only learning, but you're also helping the others learn.

2. DeeDee

DeeDee Well-Known Member
    Regular

Yeah. I found I learned a lot on how to carry better even though I'm mostly a support main and even though that's the case it's helped me support a lot better getting to understand what carries need.

3. Working Buck

Working Buck Well-Known Member
    Regular

Well at some point whenever I do play a new champion, I end up playing poor, I just farm as hard as I can so I can keep up with the team. If it's another team mate that is playing a poor game, since I usually play support, I see to it that I support my team mate until he gets a bit strong. But the problem is if we have two or three people on the team who plays poorly, I mean I do have to play support but I can not support three people playing so bad.

4. FergusMacLeod

FergusMacLeod Active Member
    Regular

I never get mad first. I try to tell him to correct his mistakes if it is possible, if not, not a big deal. But if someone is blaming me for his mistakes, then I get salty and triggered. But I am avoiding any kind of conflicts since hey are pointless.

5. Lewis Ngata

Lewis Ngata Active Member
    Regular

In my team, I only play support. Weak teammates are usually placed in the support role. That is how my team handles rookies and I find that very offensive. When I was new to the game, I would be benched, which is another term for playing support in my team. Eventually, I got so good and 'advanced' to Advance Damage Carry and I was considered the hero. I eventually got tired of being protected by my teammates and dialed down back to support. As much as I am team leader now, I have not been able to change the tradition of placing newbies in support roles.:mad:

6. leagacy1234

leagacy1234 Member
    Regular

i just ignore them....i try to carry my team

7. dionnextherese

dionnextherese Well-Known Member
    Regular

It sounds like you're a good player. I'm like this too. I introduced it to my little siblings and they all loved it. Good thing that I have patience when it comes to teaching things.

8. pmk1996

pmk1996 Active Member
    Regular

They may not be the best but they may be surprisingly good at one specific area that no one else is in the team. I always keep them around in my team, share some tips, find out what they are good at and they always come in handy in so many situations during gameplay.

9. serbog

serbog Active Member
    Regular

You can't really do anything about the bad people in your team. The best case scenario is that they will listen to you and do what you tell them to do but even then it might not be enough. I don't say I'm the best player in the world, but I have been playing and watching a lot of videos for a while now and I know the basics and everything that we need to win. It's really frustrating to see your team feeding but that has happened to everyone, so I try to look pass that and look how we can win the game.

10. xyrene

xyrene Well-Known Member
    Regular

I deal with a poor player in my team by expressing my opinion and telling him to improve, or else he will be replaced.

11. francisbaud

francisbaud Member
    Regular

I don't have to actually deal with them because I'm usually the most bad player of my team. Even though I pick "easy" roles like support. It's been a while since I've played my last matches but I remember having troubles staying well positioned during fights and dying a lot due to this.

12. Caperfin

Caperfin New Member

Imo tell them play more defensively and communicate a little. There's not much more you can do, sadly.

13. Tony Oliver

Tony Oliver Member

give them advice but if you're a newbie, you shouldn't yell at each other just because of the game

14. Mildredtabitha

Mildredtabitha Well-Known Member
    Regular

You can always exchange the players if you have many. But my advice is to let the weak player to play frequently until the become a pro like you in the game.