How did you get into MMORPGs?

Discussion in 'General MMORPG Discussion' started by JulianWilliams, Jan 16, 2015.

1. fishbate

fishbate Well-Known Member
    Regular

I started because of an invite from a friend. Before i used to play FPS and RPG's . But after i tried it, i was immediately hooked with MMORPG. Since then, i usually play with my friends and families which i think is really cool.

2. Athanas

Athanas Well-Known Member
    Regular

I was at school when I saw a few of my schoolmates playing the games. I decided to give it a try and saw that it was a nice stuff. That is how I landed in the life of MMORPGs.

3. Athanas

Athanas Well-Known Member
    Regular

Before MMORPGS I had tried other games. I don't want to say that the other games I tried are bad, but MMORPGS are even better, that is why I really like them.

4. dionnextherese

dionnextherese Well-Known Member
    Regular

My brother introduced me to the world of MMPORG. And because of this, playing with my brother became our pastime.

5. walter12

walter12 Well-Known Member
    Regular

Most of us have been introduced to this game by others

6. EfficientNinja

EfficientNinja Well-Known Member
    Regular

When I was younger, MMORPG was my favorite game genre. It is because I am addicted to level up games. It is relaxing for me to play games like this. What introduced me to MMORPG was single player RPGs.

7. overcast

overcast Well-Known Member
    Regular

I think clash of clans and WOW was the reason I am into it. And so far I am finding it good enough for my taste. So I prefer it for that reason.

8. jakub1

jakub1 Well-Known Member
    Regular

I believe WOW has introduced a lot of people as well

9. overcast

Regular

I think some of the MMORPG seems to be improved so it doesn't end up boring like most cases.

10. bjak

bjak Member
    Regular

my brother introduced me

11. Annejk18

Annejk18 Well-Known Member
    Regular

It's been years now when I first come to know MMORGs games. I was hooked in RuneScape, I think everyone does. Then that was the start. I also played Rpg games. But Mmorpgs really is the best.

12. Lissiel

Lissiel Member
    Regular

The first MMORPG that I played is Ragnarok, I saw my brother spending too much time on his computer playing it. I was very curious he liked it so much, so I tried to play. Then I finally understand why he is into the game, it was pretty addicting. I started my life as a gamer since then, I played a different kind of games too like simulation games. My brother is the one introduced and influence me and I'm glad he did. Until now being a gamer still lives in me.

13. overcast

Regular

I think I got into this because of friends and brothers. I guess it was not that easy working on the MMORPG stuff. But most of the time it was good enough to work around on some simple games.