How are you liking Heavensward?

Discussion in 'Final Fantasy XIV & FFXI' started by Lucky120, Aug 4, 2015.

1. Lucky120

Lucky120 Well-Known Member
    Regular

I wanted to see how all of you fellow Final Fantasy players are liking the new locations? I am liking them okay, but oh my I have to get the green orbs so that I can fly lol. I am so upset that I can't fly right now. Everything is so far away from me :(. I am glad that I made it to the new area though and I am still playing the storyline, so everything is all good.

How are you all like playing and the new mounts?

2. qag

qag Well-Known Member
    Regular

I loved mostly every second Heavensward, outside of one specific zone and it's sidequests. Story is great, music is great and the new dungeons are fun. Though I'm at the point where outside of Savage Alexander, I've done most of the content, so I'm simply focused on leveling crafts and alt classes.

3. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

I think it's what I expected. I'm having a lot of fun following the story and going into dungeons. I've also started playing more seriously, so that's a bonus.

4. AthenaEntendu

AthenaEntendu Member

I am really enjoying Heavensward so far. I just finished the story line not too long ago (had some real life obligations that kept me from it for awhile) but so far it has been very intriguing. I can't wait to see what comes next! I haven't been doing much end game raiding, but my husband has a group going and they are in Alexander several nights a week, they are doing pretty great so far (in my humble opinion). I must admit...I was pretty heartbroken when Haurchefant died. There were actual tears. I've been really enjoying the additions to the jobs, and was pretty excited to finally get my Bard to level 60. No clue what the level next, my husband is all at level 60 already so I feel like quite the slacker! I am completely loving the flying mounts, but I am very disappointed every time I go to a non-flying zone and realize that I have to stay on the ground. haha. Overall, really happy with Heavensward.

5. gibbs

gibbs Member
    Regular

I love the expansions especially the new dungeons and primals are generally great. I think it needs a few tweaks in the new job section but other than that I love it.

6. mastro

mastro Well-Known Member
    Regular

I have to agree with you on this one.

7. xyrene

xyrene Well-Known Member
    Regular

Yes the expansions are great, I would have to agree I have tried them out already.

8. Bravosi

Bravosi Well-Known Member
    Regular

It's 50/50 for me! :)