Highest Difficulty You Could Manage

Discussion in 'Diablo' started by guruproto, Aug 17, 2015.

1. guruproto

guruproto Active Member
    Regular

What was the highest difficulty you could play on Diablo 3? For me, it was Torment 3. Of course, I had a friend playing with me the whole time, which made things easier. I frequently played as a Demon Hunter, and there were only so many flying fireballs, projectiles, and enemies I could tumble away from. My friend usually played as the Paladin or Barbarian so he could soak damage for me. Without him, I usually toned down the difficulty to a Torment 2 or 1. What about everyone else?

2. Azrile

Azrile Well-Known Member
    Regular

About the same. My problem was I never like to grind lower difficulties to get gear for higher ones. I play straight threw a few times and then move up. A lot of people will play for a month at lower difficulties tomake sure the jump up is easier.

3. Fozz

Fozz Well-Known Member
    Regular

I think maybe 6 or 7? I never remembered getting higher than that.

4. Dannyd857

Dannyd857 New Member

I did two play-throughs and quit. I like dungeon crawlers, but D3 never did it for me. I adored Torchlight and Torchlight 2, but nothing ever really got me hooked on Diablo.

5. qag

qag Well-Known Member
    Regular

I've gotten to around... torment 2ish on my Witch Doctor before getting bored of the grinding and just kind of stopped. Each new season I try to get into it again, but I always end up quitting.

6. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

I never got all the way to the higher ranks, I kind of played with pauses so I swayed between Torment 2 and 3, but I never made it higher! :D

7. Nytegeek

Nytegeek No namby pamby hand holding over FUD. EXTERMINATE!
    Regular

The game never held my interest long enough for me to even try higher difficulty settings to be honest. There is just to much of a grind for me I guess.

8. gats

gats Well-Known Member
    Regular

I can play all the way to the end. I don't mean to brag but I was one of the earlier players to clear inferno when D3 vanilla launched.

9. p4lse

p4lse Active Member
    Regular

I played Diablo 3 the same way I played Diablo 1 and 2. I played it fully but only once. After completing the game, I didn't alter the difficulty and simply just tried another character but on the same difficulty rather choosing another difficulty.

10. razer

razer Well-Known Member
    Regular

Only played on the lowest difficulty here. Played through it once and I have no intention of going back.

11. flickerthestar

flickerthestar Well-Known Member
    Regular

Torment 2 with Barbarian. I can't handle much after that. It feels like higher torments are made for more long range affairs haha.