High hopes for this game!

Discussion in 'Overwatch (MOBA)' started by ZeboThePenguin, May 6, 2016.

1. ZeboThePenguin

Regular

Got the beta today and all I can say is this game is FREAKING AWESOME. One thing I like about it is how they incorporated the whole Tf2 aspect into the game combined with other great features such as the diverse classes, etc. I'm really looking forward to this game and hoping that it remains this way until actual release. What are your guys thoughts on the beta? Do like it? if so why?
    Would love to hear what everyone has to say about the game!

2. daredevil

daredevil Well-Known Member
    Regular

I think it's an amazing game. Graphics-wise, it's very realistic. When the characters talk, you can actually see their jaws moving. The maps and locations are very surreal and mesmerising as well.

Audio-wise, it's also very realistic. From the sounds that the weapons make, to the clicking of little details, they're all well thought of and applied. The music for each scene is very fitting as well.

Lastly, gameplay-wise, it is very enjoyable bordering on addicting. Lol. Like you said, there's lots of characters to play with. There's lots of ways to combine your team as well.

Overall, it's pretty much a great game as compared to the last MOBA games I've tried. No wonder it's one of the best rated newer MOBA game out there.

ZeboThePenguin likes this.
  3. ZeboThePenguin

Regular

I agree as well. Well, let's just hope the developers don't ruin this game by adding game changing glitches. Really stoked about it!!!

4. DeeDee

DeeDee Well-Known Member
    Regular

I agree. I think it's going to make waves once it releases officially and catches even more momentum from word of mouth. It's very well made and polished so I'm sure many people will gravitate to it. I'm personally excited to see tournaments start to pop up

5. erook7878

erook7878 Well-Known Member
    Regular

The diversity in characters is pretty phenomenal. The graphics are top notch as expected. I think the game will be really successful.

6. Patrickz

Patrickz Well-Known Member
    Regular

Had a total blast during the open beta, already pre-ordered the game. With 9 million players partcipating in the open beta I can say that the hype for this game is probably the biggest one in 2016.

7. Spectre456

Spectre456 Well-Known Member
    Regular

It's crazy how quickly this game switched my mindset from "not interested" to "I must have it" once I played th beta. It's incredibly polished and I'm very excited for the release. Hopefully they add a lot of things like they're promising,

8. TungstenCube

TungstenCube Member
    Regular

I didn't have the opportunity to sign up in the Beta. Is it still available? How did you sign up? I saw the trailer and some YouTube game play but have not yet had the opportunity to sit down and really experience the game first hand. How would you compare it against other MOBAs that you've played in the past?

9. KBB

KBB New Member

I'm a little bummed out that I had access to the beta but due to moving around a bunch I wasn't able to give it a proper go. Still hyped for it, though. There was a commercial on TV for it a few days ago and my parents, whom are seniors, even commented on how good it looked. Now THAT'S impressive.

10. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

Overwatch is honestly one of the best games that came out this year yet, really impressed by the quality of the gameplay. I played around for a couple of hours and I almost called in sick at work to continue playing, haha. It's addicting!

11. OursIsTheFury

OursIsTheFury Well-Known Member
    Regular

Yeah, I heard it is pretty addicting and an amazing game overall. But then again, all hyped up games are like that in the beginning. We can only tell the true reviews for this game after a few months, when the hype has died down, and only the game remains. But I admit, the characters seem amazing, the gameplay I have seen is great, I guess only playing it can be the true test for this game.