Heroes you hate to play against?

Discussion in 'Heroes of the Storm' started by crimsonghost747, Jul 1, 2016.

1. crimsonghost747

crimsonghost747 Well-Known Member
    Regular

Do you have a specific hero (or heroes) that you absolutely hate to see on the opposing team?

I'd have to say that Tracer would be my number one nemesis. I often like to play with relatively squishy heroes so having tracer on the opposite team can be a huge pain in the backside due to her movement and that continuous attack while on the move. So hard to escape from her.

2. Azrile

Azrile Well-Known Member
    Regular

It probably doesn´t help that she is now one of the most popular heroes to play. I think it will work itself as the meta moves more towards playing heroes that counter the heroes played most frequently. You have already seen that happen the past 6 months or so. I think Tracer will drop in popularity soon as people just counter her.

3. qag

qag Well-Known Member
    Regular

I have to agree with Tracer. Her constant blinking and moving around the map just makes her obnoxious to deal with. It's super hard to finish up a kill since she can get a way, and super hard to get away from her if you're trying to run.... What I will say is that Tracer being super annoying is pretty accurate to her in Overwatch!

4. crimsonghost747

crimsonghost747 Well-Known Member
    Regular

this past week she was in free rotation. I think at least half of the games I've played have had tracer on both sides.