Help please??

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic!' started by drkn335, Nov 22, 2013.

1. drkn335

drkn335 Well-Known Member

Can anyone who is suffering from depression please fill out my survey? I'm just using it in my work so I can see what the symptoms are, and it's completely anonymous. I just ask for age and what symptoms you experience and that is it. It would help me greatly if you could fill it in, thank you :)

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/9DVBRD9

2. RMCMage

RMCMage Well-Known Member

To be honest if anyone is surfing from depression hopefully they would not be on the internet and hopefully be getting help no offense, but I think this topic should be closed this is spam.:mad:

3. drkn335

drkn335 Well-Known Member

Are you kidding me? All I've asked is for a bit of help with my epq for goodness sake! I'm not spamming anyone, where else am I supposed to post to get replies. I have posted this ONCE, that is not spam. And I'm not forcing anyone to do anything, just asking politely! If you don't like it don't click on my post! It isn't affecting anyone

4. pr0xx1d

pr0xx1d Well-Known Member

Meh. He's not spamming imo. He has nearly 100 posts. That's pretty dedicated for a spammer. I don't have depression, so I won't waste space filling that out. Good luck with your study.

5. DomDom

DomDom Well-Known Member

I know a bit about it and added to your poll! Good luck with the study!

6. tony

tony Well-Known Member
    Regular

Many people suffering from depression may not know it well enough to admit. It's by careful observation by people around that it can be figured out. This is more of psychological thing and not mere filling of forms I guess.