Hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Storchburp, May 15, 2013.

1. Storchburp

Storchburp Well-Known Member

I was browsing for info on Last Light when I stumbled onto this forum. I'm in love with eastern European computer games; eg. STALKER, Metro, Sniper: Ghost Warrior etc and firearms.

I'm interested in joining the rp at some point if it is taking new characters but am still busy skimming over what has already been done. I have done forum roleplay before but usually wrote in third person perspective. I will post in other sections for the time being as I have a couple of really wild, out-there ideas for a character that would be impolite to suddenly introduce without showing that I am a regularly posting forum member first. :)

2. Clear Sky Stalker

Clear Sky Stalker Spartan Ranger
    Regular

hello and welcome comrade!

3. Bamul

Bamul S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
    Regular

Welcome. The RP is a ton of fun on this forum, I highly recommend joining. ;)

4. Storchburp

I will, but I'd like to read through a lot of what has already been done; as said before I'm thinking of introducing something unusual so I had better make sure it can fit.

5. Storchburp

Done, I've created my first character, but intend to kill him off at some point as he's merely there to set the stage for a more permanent one.

Always wanted to try playing a Nazi zombie though. :p

6. The Lone Stalker

Welcome to the group ! :D

7. LOEF

LOEF Well-Known Member

Welcome to the show. :)

8. thuner

thuner Well-Known Member

Welcome fellow Metro Dweller!
    Or maybe fellow Stalker? I dont know, Welcome anyway xD

9. Skaara Dreadlocks

Sorry for the late welcome, I've been busy completing Metro: Last Light ;) Welcome!

10. Storchburp

Hi guys (/girls?) I play both Metro and STALKER so both descriptors apply. Generally enjoy a lot of post apocalyptic games but while Fallout was somewhat fun I actually got bored of it.

Been playing Last Light also but as I have a crappy computer and grew up without computers, I don't have the reflexes or FPS skills to play on harder difficulties. Doesn't stop me from appreciating the story.

I did sign up to the Survarium official forum which is a bit more chaotic than this one since the game isn't released yet and there is less common ground for discussion.