Hello!

Discussion in 'The Newbie Yard' started by Starfleck, Jul 5, 2012.

1. Starfleck

Starfleck Member

(not actually new to Guild Wars. hehe ^_^. Just an intro)

Hi there, I've been playing GW1 about 4 years, I think, and I haven't met a single person I didn't like.
    ...ok that last statement was a lie.

I've played with a lot of different game genres though, and Guild Wars is by far my favorite. I really had a blast working to earn both gwamm and 50 points for my HoM, I've lead a successful semi-casual guild with a bit of an emphasis on socialization, I've helped with running or organizing a number of events with the alliance, and yet... Still my favorite memory to date is doing the Northern Wall for the first time with a helpful noble soul who just happened to be a guild officer, and just took it upon himself to keep talking to me for weeks after the fact, just *gasp* to talk :eek:. I'd like to say it was fate, but really was just the start of a journey, which could have happened a number of ways. Nonetheless, I have come a long ways since then, but it's still a highlight.

I'm joining these forums for a purpose, of course, so you'll probably see me do a bit of recruiting in the near future. It is my wish to expand an alliance or network, of sorts, which is of a totally different concept than most of the alliances you see around. Namely, most of what I see is WvW agendas, and I want to break that trend with a multifaceted approach that extends toward all aspects of the game. It's hard to explain fully at the moment, so if you happen to be interested so far, just look for the thread I'll make later.

Aside from that, I'm looking forward to meeting some nice people here :D
    Cheers!

2. Xerran

Xerran Senior Member

Well, its great to have ya Star, and cant wait to join you in-game! :cool:

3. kimwood

kimwood Member

coupon code:ALLCDKEY74699,Enjoy 6% discount for your Diablo 3,Guild wars 2 and all cdkey purchase at allcdkey