Hello, new to the forums :D

Discussion in 'The Newbie Yard' started by regyx, Jul 26, 2012.

1. regyx

regyx Member

Hey there, my name is Regyx, nickname is Reggy when you pronounce it :3 , I'm looking for friends to play with :D

Anyways, a bit about me. I'm going to be a senior at highschool, so yes I'm on the younger side. I'm a true gamer, although I took a break last year because problems in real life but I'm hoping to start serious gaming again. I've been playing games since I was 9, in 2003 , started with runescape and moved on to MANY games but mainly they were all F2P. I hanged around the Aeriagames community for about 3 years and then went to Ijji for about 2 years, and then to Ankama games for 6 years all in the background (I played Dofus for 4 years and followed Wakfu up until now) . I have an older brother who's way more of a serious gamer, he's 23 and he's the one that got me into gaming. With him , we're going to lead a guild in Blackgate if anyone wants to join us :3 . So yah :D

PS: does anyone know how to upload an avatar?

2. LGNSeawolfX

LGNSeawolfX Member

Hi, pleasure to meet you

3. kimwood

kimwood Member

coupon code:ALLCDKEY74699,Enjoy 6% discount for your Diablo 3,Guild wars 2 and all cdkey purchase at allcdkey.com

4. bballfreak

bballfreak New Member

hello there:)

5. Cutler4Life

Cutler4Life Active Member

Hey friend! My name is Mike, I hope to meet you all on here sometime soon