Quantcast

Haven't played Civ 5, but played Civ 3, is it any better?

Discussion in 'Civilization V' started by OursIsTheFury, Apr 28, 2016.

1. gamer2x

gamer2x Member Regular

In my opinion, if you are looking to play it again now, you should be just starting with the VI unless you do not want to wait any longer.

If you look into the difference between III and VI its immense because they are introducing features like multi-player and creating a district and more flexibility in terms of control and even the day and night cycle. All of which I am sure would make the VI a much more entertaining game.

2. SirJoe

SirJoe Well-Known Member Regular

The only problem is that civilizations VI is only going to be launched in October. It isn't that far off but if you want to play it now you still have to wait at least a month if not more.

3. Terry

Terry Well-Known Member Regular

Civilization V the best game in the series

4. Casiox

Casiox Well-Known Member Regular

And you will probably have to wait more than the estimated time because it's probably going to be an Alpha or perhaps a Beta version of the game itself, we do not really know how it's going to be like but yes, we have to wait and be patient.

5. SirJoe

SirJoe Well-Known Member Regular

Till now that is true but we will have to wait and see what Civ VI has in hold for us. Judging by the previous games, the one that follows is always much better.

6. rz3300

rz3300 Well-Known Member Regular

They are all great in my opinion, and in their own way. I would say that they are different enough too to be able to go from each one to another quite well. A lot of people do not like Civ III but I love it and it is where I started so I always go back to that one.