Have you stopped playing WoT?

Discussion in 'World of Tanks and Planes' started by troutski, May 18, 2015.

1. troutski

troutski Well-Known Member
    Regular

WoT was a fun game when it first came out, and it's still pretty solid nonetheless. Still, there are better games out there, including War Thunder and basically any non-freemium game. Are you still playing WoT?

2. Aelfwin1996

Aelfwin1996 Member
    Regular

I have stopped. I couldn't bare the senseless grinding. Repetitively playing the same maps over and over with pure grinding made me stop a few times, but at the end, I just deleted my account.

3. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

I played until a couple of months ago but I had to stop since my PC's CPU got fried. After I got a replacement I wasn't able to get into it anymore.

4. Sarleons

Sarleons Member

I can’t stop playing it, it is quite addictive. Why? The desire to test different tanks with various playing styles, the ambitions to reach tier 10 of each type which takes very long time and consistency to achieve, the greed to increase my rating on World of Tanks leader boards, daily rewards, all play a big role in keeping me carrying on playing.

5. grinder

grinder Well-Known Member

Yes, I've stopped playing it after few days because it was just really boring and repetitive after a really few time. It doesn't really deserve more attenttion than what I gave it.