Quantcast

Have you pre-ordered?

Discussion in 'Civilization VI' started by GonzoBoy, Jul 26, 2016.

1. GonzoBoy

GonzoBoy New Member

Okay, how many of you eager beavers have per-ordered? I have not yet, but my fingers are getting itchy ...

Would you rather pre-order now or buy after release when there might be more opportunity to get a deal of some kind?

2. Casiox

Casiox Well-Known Member Regular

Well, I am in the same position as you but first of all I have to figure out if my PC is going to run it properly and start saving money just in case I need to upgrade something, you know there's always something that screws up the whole thing and yes, I would like to pre-order like right now but it would just be useless, I would rather wait for it to be released instead.

3. rz3300

rz3300 Well-Known Member Regular

Well I have not pre-ordered, but that does not mean that I will not be one of the first in line to buy it when it comes out in stores. This is coming from someone who hates going to the stores too, so that should really tell you something. I have been looking forwards to this one for some time now, and it is pretty sweet that it is fast approaching. Counting down the days.

GonzoBoy likes this.
  4. GonzoBoy

GonzoBoy New Member

I hear you. I prefer to online shop myself. I'm actually kind of hoping for a little birthday bonus before October to put towards the game. :)

5. qag

qag Well-Known Member Regular

Yup! I've had it preordered for a while - I'm super excited for the game.

6. DeeDee

DeeDee Well-Known Member Regular

I don't have the computer that I'll play it on just yet so I didn't preorder but if I did I probably would have done so already because I do like this game a lot. I rarely preorder any product too so it's very telling how much I like this game.

7. gamer2x

gamer2x Member Regular

I would be waiting for a few weeks, to grab it in a package deal. I know that may take long, but am keeping my fingers crossed to get it at a affordable cost then the current one.

Plus if i buy after sometime, I might be able to get my hands on some of the mods as well. :)

8. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member Regular

I haven't pre-ordered yet even though I'll probably buy the game immediately when it comes out, I'm just waiting for a couple of reviews to see if the game is worth the money. The sneak peeks and trailer make me hopeful but you never know.

9. NormaD

NormaD Active Member Regular

I am just going to wait until the release date rather than pre-order just in case I might be able to get a really great deal. I'm already sold on the game. I don't have to read any more reviews although I wouldn't mind more sneak peeks.

10. SirJoe

SirJoe Well-Known Member Regular

I never have the habit of per-ordering games but I am really tempted to do so with civilizations V. I normally like to wait for the rush to calm down before I get my copy of a new game.

11. JoshSmith100

JoshSmith100 Active Member Regular

Yes I have preordered Civ VI already! I am completely stoked for this game considering I am not into any PC game at the moment. Civ V was awesome and I hope Civ VI is even better.

12. prabab

prabab Well-Known Member Regular

Not yet. At first I wanted to, really hard, but after Firaxis revealed there are going to offer some unfair pre-order bonuses and advantages for early adopters (like 90 day exclusivity for Montezuma) I honestly reconsidered if I wanted to support this kind of shady practices, so, eventually, I had put the idea of pre-ordering Civilization VI aside for the moment. It's extremely tempting, but I'll wait until the reviews are out.

13. matchv

matchv Well-Known Member Regular

I have not yet ordered the game but I am thinking of ordering it. Many of my friends ordered the game and they are crazy about the game. I think I should order it.

14. matchv

matchv Well-Known Member Regular

We all hope that civ 6 is better. In my opinion, it will be much better than civ 5 because it is being released after a long time. I am also pretty excited for the game. I will watch the various gameplays on the Internet before ordering it.

15. jalikam

jalikam Well-Known Member Regular

Yeah, you should order it. After listening to all the news about this game, I can tell that this game is going to be one of the most successful games ever. So, you should not miss the chance to play this game on the very first day.

16. jalikam

jalikam Well-Known Member Regular

You don't need to watch the gameplays because there are many screenshots of the interface are available on the Internet. You can decide by seeing the screenshots.

17. AgentD22

AgentD22 Member Regular

I'm very much hyped for this game, I really, really like what I'm seeing, but that being said...

I would never pre-order a CIV game because of how barebones they usually are on release, I'd wait for reviews or maybe the first expansion like I did with CIV5. The ways to get cultural Victories on civ5 on release was awful and that's my favorite playstyle now...

Don't get me wrong it is still likely that I'll buy it on release because it looks so freaking good, but I can't bring myself to pay before seeing a trusted review of the game.

18. ad.mike2016

ad.mike2016 Member Regular

I am anxiously waiting for the release of this game. I did not pre-order on the hopes there is a deal when the game comes out. I can't recall if I have ever pre-ordered anything much less a game.

19. krnd

krnd Well-Known Member Regular

Probably a personal thing but I don't think the game is all that worthy of a pre-order, then again not many are nowadays.

20. Terry

Terry Well-Known Member Regular

Yes of course bro