Quantcast

Have you played D2 LoD online?

Discussion in 'Diablo' started by DomDom, Jan 29, 2014.

1. DomDom

DomDom Well-Known Member

Seeing this subforum reminds me of the good ol' days. I used to play online ALL the time :D
    My best achievement was a L92 pala, hammerdin, Enigma,HoTo equipment. Also have some not so fond memories (being duped by some hack for my hard earned 21 Ist runes l0l)

What was your best char? Anybody on HC as well?

2. RMCMage

RMCMage Well-Known Member

I did play it, but back then I was really young and never really did get far I had quite a few characters, but never any high levels that's all that I can remember.

3. DomDom

DomDom Well-Known Member

I was pretty young when I played it too, like 11 or 12 but it was the first online experience for me so I was very wowed by the size of the world. I practically palyed it 24/7 :D

4. Lucas

Lucas Active Member Regular

I was playing at CBN. My best charcater had like 98 level, and as far as I remember it was Hammer. It was pretty fun to play unless people ruined this game because of massive "botting". I had also Amazon (it was spear-based I suppose) at 97 level ;) And yeah, I was playing it 24/7 too! :D

5. Kittyworker

Kittyworker Well-Known Member

I played it for about 5 years consistently. I think I had about 10 characters who made it to level 99. Bowzon, javazon, NovaSorc, 2 WW Barbs (1 pike Pre-LOD and 1 sword Post-LOD) 1 Javabarb (only lvl 99 javabarb I ever saw), TrapSin, Summoner Necro, Bone Necro, Poison Nova Necro. Apart from the Javabarb and pre-lod WW barb the rest were mostly leveled in Cow Level.

I had a bunch of other characters as well that were 80 or 90+ that had to be abandoned because of Patch Nerfs.

6. sorrowscall

sorrowscall Well-Known Member

Unfortunately, no. I haven't had the good fortune of playing this version of Diablo as of yet. I'm more of a fan of the original game Diablo for the Playstation 1 due to being able to play with two people at once on the same machine. I might add this game to my list of games I need to play though; I'm not decided on it yet.