Have you found a good MMORPG for android?

Discussion in 'General MMORPG Discussion' started by Bakanyan, Apr 12, 2017.

1. Bakanyan

Bakanyan Member
    Regular

I used to play Iruna Online quite a lot but it got infested with hackers and botters. One problem that I've noticed with mobile RPGs is that they are very prone to hacks and it is generally difficult to solve as compared to other platforms. I want to find a MMORPG that is casual and helps me relax while I play it on tablet or phone as there are times where I don't have access to my laptop. Any recommendations? Preferably free to play.

2. Working Buck

Working Buck Well-Known Member
    Regular

Well there are a lot of free to play MMORPG games for phones or tablets but I find them all boring. Most of them have this auto play thing, you just click auto play and your character goes on quests and you can just leave your phone, check it once in a while to click some approval for quests or get some rewards after quests. And most of these games are pay to win ones.

3. Shine_Spirit

Shine_Spirit Well-Known Member
    Regular

No, I've never tried to look for a MMORPG for android because currently, my smartphone is an iPhone. Besides that, I don't like to play on my smartphone because I don't like the screen limiting my eyesight to the details.

4. rz3300

rz3300 Well-Known Member
    Regular

The free ones are sometimes hard to differentiate when it comes to the ones that have most of the features that you come to expect Other than that they sneak in the charges

5. Haroon

Haroon Active Member
    Regular

I have found one good MMORPG for android but it also became useless.That game was completely automated and played itself for you to watch.Its name was Crasher but crashed my phone very badly.When I updated it I also lost my Google account.But it was a fair game with nice graphics for a few days.

6. Shine_Spirit

Shine_Spirit Well-Known Member
    Regular

I may be wrong, but I get the impression that these free games are always the same. I really can't differentiate them (at least not some aspect that is important :rolleyes:).

7. Blader70

Blader70 Well-Known Member
    Regular

Honestly no, I usually don't play mmorpg's on my android. If anything, I would prefer my PC because for me playing a mmorpg is a bit easier.

8. Mildredtabitha

Mildredtabitha Well-Known Member
    Regular

The ones I have played in the past made my Android phone to crush. Playing on the laptop is better and safer than playing on the phone.