Have you dream of owning an mmorpg game?

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic!' started by mwin43587, Jun 7, 2015.

1. mwin43587

mwin43587 Well-Known Member

Have you dream of owning an mmorpg game?

2. thecorinthian

thecorinthian Well-Known Member
    Regular

Maybe once or twice before when I got into Ragnarok. I've always admired the Roman Empire and its surrounding states and if I could I would create an MMORPG around that era. There would be professions like Senators, Praetorians, Guards etc. that you could level up. You could belong to Sparta, Athens, the Persian Army. It would be free to play, fun and educational.

3. Blader70

Blader70 Well-Known Member
    Regular

In a way yes, I dreamed of creating or at least funding on a good anime like mmorpg or just regular rpg that is like Skyrim and Fallout but with a couple of other extra features.

4. overcast

overcast Well-Known Member
    Regular

I own the MMORPG game though there are not much activity on it. If the PUBG becomes stable on the android, then I am going to be there too. Hopefully expecting the frotnite is going to be on Android as well.

5. xyrene

xyrene Well-Known Member
    Regular

Yes it did cross my mind, but I think I don't have the required "expertise" to run one just yet.

6. fishbate

fishbate Well-Known Member
    Regular

Yup and i think every gamer does. I use to day dream about having my own MMORPG and a little fame with it. Although i know that it would be somehow impossible, it is sure a nice thing have.