Has anyone pre-ordered this game?

Discussion in 'Battleborn' started by daredevil, Mar 23, 2016.

1. daredevil

daredevil Well-Known Member
    Regular

The game is set to be released on May 3, 2016. I am very excited for this game, having played Borderlands before. This is actually a very ambitious game made by Gearbox, their words. Unfortunately, my country is not listed in the pre-order locations list.:( Too bad since I saw Taiwan in there but not more Asian countries.

Anyway, have you guys pre-ordered Battleborn? What platform did you order it in?

2. mett1982

mett1982 Active Member
    Regular

I haven't been able to pre-order Battleborn yet. I was actually thinking about stopping by Gamestop today because I want to pre-order Uncharted 4 and was thinking about also pre-ordering Battleborn with it. I don't think I really have the cash flow for pre-ordering both of them. Gamestop is offering an Exclusive Collectible figure when you pre-order, also with the Firstborn pack. So I might get in there and pre-order sometime in the month of April. Either way I will be getting this game for PS4, pre-ordered or not.

3. Chris_A

Chris_A Well-Known Member
    Regular

I have no pre-ordered yet. I will check out the beta and decide then. I want to see more of this game and get some experience with it before I pre-order.

4. daredevil

Regular

@mett1982 Ah, a collectible is always nice to have as a freebie. You can always try the beta first just to know if you'd enjoy this game. In any case, you won't be disappointed once you preorder and you haven't played the game first. Good luck though and let us know if you have bought the game already!

@Chris_A Yup, that's a great point. I would also try the beta first this April before deciding on whether I will buy it or not. I cannot preorder anyway since my country's not on the list. I just don't know if they're going to change that list or not.

5. Patrickz

Patrickz Well-Known Member
    Regular

The golden skins exclusive to Firstborn buyers made me preorder the game ;P

daredevil likes this.
  6. DeeDee

DeeDee Well-Known Member
    Regular

I never preorder games as I like to try them out first before I make my decision or at the very least I like to see some reviews first but I will probably get this game very early on because it seems like something I will like. I don't like not being able to have a chance to get whatever exclusives they are offering but I'm wiling to pass those up to be more sure of my purchase.

Chris_A likes this.
  7. Chris_A

Chris_A Well-Known Member
    Regular

That is a very good point and I do that as well. I am more then willing to pass on some exclusives if it means being sure on what I invest 40 dollars in.

DeeDee likes this.
  8. Patrickz

Patrickz Well-Known Member
    Regular

Pre-orders are almost never worth it since the game will be 50% off or more in half a year or so. It just depends on how badly you want to play the game.

9. Goat of Departure

Regular

Pre order is never a thing for me no matter how excited I am for a game. Who knows, it can be fine on beta but you'll never know if upon release the game would go nuts and just be unplayable for a few weeks even months like some game I could mention.

10. DeeDee

DeeDee Well-Known Member
    Regular

I admit it stings a little knowing I will never get some of the exclusive content especially if it's one that I particularly know I'll like but even just based on principle I think this is the right way to go lol. I am not too sure but I don't think there is any other business where it is standard that you pay for the product before it's even made.

11. erook7878

erook7878 Well-Known Member
    Regular

I'll wait to see how good the game is before buying it. Games like this are usually much cheaper after it's released. I'll be looking for a deal once it comes out.

12. TryHard

TryHard Active Member
    Regular

I was just introduced to this game recently. I am loving the concept from what I've seen so far, and I love the art style.

I'm not quite pre-ordering yet, but I feel like as I look into it more my money will fly out of my pocket for this game

13. daredevil

Regular

Aw, you're making me jealous! I so want that golden skin:

[​IMG]

Gah, so shiny! Lol. Makes me feel more grief that my country is not on the pre-order list.:( I just hope that they make more exclusive in-game skins for those who purchase the game as well. Or maybe those who participate in the open beta, whether they are on the PC, PS4 or Xbox. I do want my own exclusive freebie, huhu.