Quantcast

Hardest boss in your opinion?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts' started by CeliVega, Feb 27, 2014.

1. CeliVega

CeliVega Well-Known Member

I am curious about what you all think is the hardest boss, or the bosses that gave you a hard time when fighting them. I remember in Kingdom Hearts 1 where Ursula, Monstrom, and Ansem actually made me all depressed for losing to them all the time......

What about you guys?

2. llllllllllllllllllll

llllllllllllllllllll Well-Known Member

Lol yeah, Ansem may not be as difficult as his counterpart, Xemnas, but his fight left more of a mark on my mind. Defeating Ansem/World of Chaos marked a milestone for me as well.

Vanitas Remnant is arguably the hardest fight in the series. Sephiroth is up there, but there is a strategy to working your way around his moves. Vanitas Remnant provides an onslaught of attacks, leaving no breathing room between. You may need to brush up on your dodging skills before attempting to face him, and stock up on some Megapotions.

3. RMCMage

RMCMage Well-Known Member

Probably Demyx for me the 1st time I would always mess up at some point when you had to kill the water orbs in x amount of time.

4. CeliVega

CeliVega Well-Known Member

Ah yes......Sephiroth. I remembered back then that I try to make it more of a challenge by trying to defeat him by not leveling-up too much. In the end I got beaten so many times that I gave up the challenge :p

5. RMCMage

RMCMage Well-Known Member

I forgot about Sephiroth from the 1st game in the 2nd game he was a pushover I remember it took me a good week to actually beat him with coming up with my own strategy.

6. forte210392

forte210392 Active Member

The hardest for me has to be the cloaked man in Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep. He literally can kill you in a hit or two. And what's worse, he goes invisible once you've damaged him enough. If not, I'd have to say Terra in Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix or Roxas. Those two hit super hard and fast. Terra had the ability to screw up your command board as well, all while still being able to attack you.

7. flamingor

flamingor Well-Known Member

I hate fighting with evil Riku...

8. jbeavis100

jbeavis100 Well-Known Member

Ironicly.. I had the hardest time with Ursula..? Yet everything else was fine.. I don't really get it..

9. troutski

troutski Well-Known Member Regular

I'm judging you right now. Jokingly. That fight challenges a lot of people for some reason. I had trouble with it during a second playthrough for no apparent reason. I don't know.

10. WAVWirmer

WAVWirmer Well-Known Member

Sephiroth is by far the most difficult of all. His speed and reach combined with the power of his attacks and the small arena in which you fight him is to his favor and advantage. Not to mention its a 1 on 1 so no help from the 2 sidekicks.

11. GamerPerson

GamerPerson Well-Known Member

Sephiroth, the Hydra, the demon from Bald Mountain and that DAMN thing in the clock tower! UGH!!! I get irritable just thinking about him. -.-

12. Brady2121

Brady2121 Well-Known Member

Sephiroth is quite difficult. I personally haven't played any of the final mixes, so I can't really comment on a few bosses. However, I also think Demyx is pretty difficult. The first time I fought him, I kept losing. That time limit was killing me!

13. niiro17

niiro17 Well-Known Member Regular

Sephirot. HE is the most difficult enemy to defeat. I leveled up to the max just to finish him.

14. vegito12

vegito12 Well-Known Member Regular

I remember in kingdom hearts there was the trickmaster who would move around he can be easy or hard depending on the areas you hit him on the body. It took me quite a while to understand how the how the boss moves and when he shoots something or is getting ready to hit you. He was a good boss, and gave a good challenge and also was good at moving about and trying to scare the character.

15. sorrowscall

sorrowscall Well-Known Member

I'm not sure if others would consider this a hard boss to beat, since I'm pretty sure he isn't a necessary boss or anything, but I remember having the most trouble beating Trick Master from Alice in Wonderland during the first play through for Kingdom Hearts I. The second time I remember having difficulty was probably when fighting Sephiroth in Kingdom Hearts II.

16. MrZ0mbiesFanatic

MrZ0mbiesFanatic Well-Known Member

I think either Sephiroth or Malificent in her dragon form in the first game. Both of those fights were pretty annoying.

17. SpartanScooter

SpartanScooter Well-Known Member Regular

In Kingdom Hearts 1 it's definitely Sephiroth. He is much harder than in KH 2 in this one, and I remember the first time I tried to fight him he one hit me with every attack. Nowadays it's not that hard to beat him, but I still need to get accustomed to his attacks and patterns.

In Kingdom Hearts 2, since I did not play the Final Mix version, it's either Xaldin or Sephiroth. Xaldin was extremely hard but people don't realize it since Mickey can save you in this fight. I needed to use Mickey 4 times to beat this guy. 4. Sephiroth will get pretty easy once you get his patterns down, but he can still kill you easily if you don't play perfectly against him.

18. MJAlex

MJAlex Member

I'm not going to count Sephiroth in KH1, just because he was added in as a bonus challenge once the game is completed. Within the story line itself, I remember Roku in Hallow Bastion kicking my butt on tons of occasions!
    Now, it doesn't give me too much difficulty, but the first time I faced him, it took me hours to complete.

19. MandyMarieB

MandyMarieB Well-Known Member Regular

The final battle in the original game was hard, just because it was fight after fight with no save. But the one I spent the most time stuck on/rage-quitted constantly was Ursula. I still have nightmares about that huge mouth coming at me! (Jafar also caused problems briefly in the first game, but strangely I had no trouble at all with Maleficent in either form.)

20. Narukami

Narukami Well-Known Member Regular

I only ever really had a lot of trouble with Sephiroth. Seriously, that's the only boss I remember I had a lot of trouble with. It's been a long while since I've played KH1 or KH2, but I remember an optional boss fight with him in I think KH2 that was a pain in the ass.