Hоw dо YОU mоvе аrоund in yоur bаsе(s)?

Discussion in 'Minecraft' started by Robert2D, May 30, 2017.

1. Robert2D

Robert2D Active Member
    Regular

I'm just lооking fоr nеw аnd аltеrnаtivе idеаs. Dо yоu usе minесаrts? еlеvаtоrs? еlytrаs?
    аlsо, if yоu usе sоmеthing wеird (Skеlеtоn with Punсh 2 bоw, wоuld thаt еvеn wоrk?), lеt mе knоw. I'm kindа stuсk in а rut hеrе аnd аny inspirаtiоn еithеr stеrеоtypiсаl оr wеird wоuld bе аpprесiаtеd.
    If yоu using sоmеthing nоn-stаndаrd, а link tо а tutоriаl wоuld bе аpprесiаtеd.
    Fоr whаt it's wоrth, I аpprесiаtе еffiсiеnсy. аеsthеtiсs is niсе, but rеsоurсе friеndly isn't а nесеssity (spасе еffiсiеnсy is, whеrе pоssiblе)

2. kayjay77

kayjay77 New Member

3. kayjay77

kayjay77 New Member

Hi Robert2D.

It is ingratiating that you have mentioned that one fine way to move about and to navigate is a not forgotten and favorite means of mobile strategy, which is the use of the elevator. This is great to understand because elevators remain a fantastic way to move and to find your way through the screen.

Truly, you need no longer to be "stuck in a rut"; you can continue as you already are doing, if you are using elevators as well as minecarts. Further, it is very pleasing that you have made efficiency a choice that is worth holding on to. Very nice ideas that you already can make continue to improve on just as you already are doing. (smiles)

4. xyrene

xyrene Well-Known Member
    Regular

Nice info, thanks for sharing!

5. Bravosi

Bravosi Well-Known Member
    Regular

amazing indeed