Guns, guns, guns...

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by dahksinol, Oct 31, 2012.

1. Lagtagbag

Lagtagbag Well-Known Member

As far as I'm concerned, the less recoil the better.

2. Darkbringer

Darkbringer Huntsman

For most purposes, yes. But for the fun of it, I like a little kick. It makes the gun feel more powerful, and it usually is.

3. Lagtagbag

tell me that after you've fired about hundred shots with a r700. oh the pain and bruises.

4. Darkbringer

Darkbringer Huntsman

I knew I shoulda been a swede if you can have fired a hundred shots with a r700 before you're even of legal age to drink Red Bull :p

5. Jet Odessa

Jet Odessa Mutant Hunter Extraordinaire

the ones I would love to shoot are:

G36
    SA80
    SigPro hadnguns
    Makarov
    H&K MP5
    Vintar
    AK47

and a few more. the list would be endless really!

6. Lagtagbag

well the reason I got to shoot with the r700 was because we had an "unofficial" day at the shooting range where our instructor brought his own guns so we could shoot them, hence we got to fire the r700 and the mauser98. somehow he also managed to procure the glocks aswell. we aren't allowed to shoot with thise usually. only certain branches of the military gets a pistol.

Edit: how old do you have to be to drink red bull in denmark?, I'm 19 lol, I've been able to drink redbull for years. if I would actually liked the stuff. which I don't

#26 Lagtagbag, Nov 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2012
  7. Bamul

Bamul S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
    Regular

Thanks Skaara for the spoiler tags and thanks Bunny for correcting me. :) I forgot to mention the Tokarev, which I'd also love to fire one day.

8. dahksinol

dahksinol Well-Known Member

I do believe that the Val was the assault rifle. The Vintorez might be the one you're talking about.

9. Wolve_NZ

Wolve_NZ Well-Known Member

Wait, you lot have a legal age to drink the energy Drink, Redbull, or do we have a different red bull down here?

10. Darkbringer

Darkbringer Huntsman

There's no age limit here. c
    But in Sweden you have to 18? That's what I've heard, and also found out first-hand.
    It was actually quite a funny experience. I was on an airsoft trip to Sweden with a big group of other under-age airsofters and a few 18 year olds. So we went to buy some Bluecow, but they said you have to be 18, and we were like "WTF?". So we went just outside the store and had the older ones purchase it for us, while we were waving to the cashier.
    And just to top it off, we opened one and drank it in the shop.

Anyway, I'm 15 next week.

11. Lagtagbag

in sweden we have an age limit to energy drinks yes. but is is set to 15 I thought?!:eek: atleast it is in my town:D it's kinda adorable when all those 13-14 year old's asks someone to buy out for tehm when they're gonna LAN:laugh:

12. Darkbringer

Darkbringer Huntsman

So I just went to the shooting range today, and we shot an M700 AICS, an C8A1 and a S&W M&P 40.
    Yeah so it was my first time ever firing a sniper rifle, but it was quite fun. The only annoying bit was that it was sort of hard to keep the scope steady while making sure it was perfectly level and keeping your face so that the scope had now shadows in it.
    Then there was the C8, and assault rifles are always fun to shoot :D
    The pistol was what I'd looked forward to. I always like shooting pistols, I don't know why.
    Anyway, I recorded some of it, but my dad messed up and didn't record a lot of my shooting. My buddies and I then went and made a montage:
    [YOUTUBE]mxI3IPZR9Hs[/YOUTUBE]

#32 Darkbringer, Jan 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2013
  13. Bamul

Bamul S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
    Regular

Gotta say I'm jealous. :p

14. stevetheranger

stevetheranger Well-Known Member

Guns i have shot
    winchester 30-30
    [​IMG]
    colt .45 1911
    [​IMG]
    sharps rifle
    [​IMG]
    all were a blast and the sharps knocked me on my ass i own the 30-30 and .45 the sharps is my buddys dads gun

15. Heavygunner

Heavygunner Well-Known Member
    Regular

I'm Jealous² :D

16. Darkbringer

Darkbringer Huntsman

It should be possible in Germay, Heavygunner. Not sure about England, though, but if you ever go to Poland it should be a piece of cake + you could get to fire the Kalashnikov :D

17. Wolve_NZ

Wolve_NZ Well-Known Member

I just wish I was mates with the guys that own the guns for our WWII Reenactment, you really get more of a respect for the soldiers, and the men/women that made the arms after holding one. PPs and Ppsh are wonderfull to hold <3

18. Bamul

Bamul S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
    Regular

Oh yes, I've seen some of the offers they have. I've seen this one place that has Tokarev and Makarov pistols, many variants of the Kalash, the Pepesha, the SVT, the SKS - and that's just the Russian stuff! They have plenty of American and German weaponry too, plus more. I'm going to Poland in mid February for 10 days and one of the things I have planned is to go to a shooting range.

Btw, I'm wondering: have you ever been to Poland? I'm asking just out of curiosity. :)

19. Darkbringer

Darkbringer Huntsman

Not yet, but I really want to go to Eastern Europe sometime, not all the way over at Balkan but like Poland, Slovenia/Slovakia and Czech Republic.

20. Bamul

Bamul S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
    Regular

So my ten-day-long holiday in Poland is going to start this Friday (well, that's when the journey begins, anyway). Sadly, that place I found is a bit too far for me from Warsaw. Their prices seem reasonable, but with all the relatives I'm going to visit and all the other things I've planned - I simply won't have the time or money to get there. Instead, I've decided to go to a different place that's right in the city. They have a much smaller choice and out of the guns I listed earlier they only have the Tokarev. I'm probably gonna go there and shoot just the TT, which is a bit disappointing considering what I was hoping for with that other place, but it's still something and it should be quite fun. Maybe I'll get carried away and pick something bigger to shoot whilst there - who knows.