GSC is back in business

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by TheDarknessEnvelops, Dec 21, 2014.

1. TheDarknessEnvelops

TheDarknessEnvelops Lion Triumphant

That is all, komodo can probably flesh it out from his infinitely large box of information on anything

2. Autumnal Wanderer

Autumnal Wanderer Level 28 Ranger

3. They said they are back and they are making a game for fans of Stalker and Cossacks. That's it, the announcement will follow soon™.

4. Bamul

Bamul S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
    Regular

Damn it, looks like you beat me to it. :p This is wonderful news and I'm very much looking forward to this; if it's literally Stalker 2 or something very similar, then this has the potential to be better than Survarium (I never really liked the F2P model and Stalker feels better in singleplayer). I'm still anticipating the freeplay game mode for Survarium, but this has got me even more interested. Also, it was nice of them to shed some light on those pricks at West Games. On a side note, I just wanted to mention how ironic the situation with GSC Game World is as it reflects the situation of the whole of Ukraine - as if they were destined to break apart into separate pieces. :eek:hwell:

5. Autumnal Wanderer

Autumnal Wanderer Level 28 Ranger

Me too. I think we need both of them though. Sometimes just good to play something in co-op or even multiplayer, and if you think about that, there is no good post-apocalyptic game. Anyway I am happy to hear about them and can't wait to see what they are working on.

6. Bamul

Bamul S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
    Regular

Agreed. I just can't wait for the freeplay mode, which will hopefully live up to at least some of our expectations.

7. NuclearWastE3

NuclearWastE3 The Toxic Avenger
    Regular

I wish I could have seen the faces of the people at West Games when they heard the news.

Stalker 2 and Stalker T.V. show is what I want.