Greetings!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by crisisdude, Feb 10, 2016.

1. crisisdude

crisisdude New Member

Accidentally put this somewhere else before seeing this spot. I almost beat LL on console and I played some of 2033 on my craptop but recently I built a gaming PC so I'm gonna go back and beat both games hopefully soon. I purchased the book and am reading it also. This looks like a great forum and I'm looking forward to meeting some of you guys!

2. Bamul

Bamul S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
    Regular

Welcome, always happy to see a new face around here. We are not a very active forum, but for years some of us keep coming back to chat and I hope you will like this little community we've created. :) And no worries about placing the original thread in the wrong section - I deleted that one to avoid confusion.

3. DaDeadlyCheese

DaDeadlyCheese Well-Known Member

Hey there new comrade! As bamul said, we aren't the most active forum, but in the year or so I've been about, I've made some good friends, I hope you do too!

4. Skaara Dreadlocks

Welcome, nice to hear that people still appreciate these games for what they are - masterpieces :D
    Congratulations with your gamingPC, I hope it will bring you many years of joy :)

5. crisisdude

crisisdude New Member

Hopefully so. It was the most expensive purchase I've made with my own money!

Sent from my C6916 using Tapatalk