Greetings, S.T.A.L.K.E.R.S

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by BrutalLemon, Aug 17, 2014.

1. BrutalLemon

BrutalLemon Active Member

Hi,

I have just registered to the forums as I am a mega fan of the Metro series and the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. series. I seem to find everything about them so interesting and cool and find myself researching and reading about things related to them until early hours of the morning.

I hope to be an active, liked member of the community and just wish to share my love for these franchises with fellow Stalkers, not troll, not anger or diss people.

Hope to speak to all of you soon in the forum.

Now, get out of here stalker!:)

2. Bamul

Bamul S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
    Regular

Welcome, I hope you'll like it. Most of this community is friendly. Except for occasional heated discussion when people lose their temper, I think you won't experience much strife here. :)

3. Skaara Dreadlocks

:lol:
    Welcome to our forums, it's good to see there still are some true-to-heart Metro and Stalker lovers out there who're still interested in talking about the franchises. This forum was really hyped for a while close to the release, but has slowly but surely lost members after members, until only the few of us remain. A few people come by now and then, but eventually leave like the rest. I hope you'll be one of us for a good while ahead :)

4. BrutalLemon

BrutalLemon Active Member

Thanks for the warm welcome and the adds guys. Good to talk to some nice people interested in some quality stuff!

I like a heated discussion though, sounds good. Hope to join one of those soon.

In response to Skaara Dreadlocks, I was a member of the Bioshock forum before and posted quite alot but now that franchise is sort of done I've moved on from it. The good thing about Metro and 4A Games is that they are relatively new in the market and hopefully many many more games will be brought out from these awesome developers.

Again, thanks guys

5. NuclearWastE3

NuclearWastE3 The Toxic Avenger
    Regular

Hey, hello, and welcome! :yo:

It's always nice to see new faces around here, especially when they are as highly interested in the forum's subject as you are.

People here are extremely friendly -which makes this forum feel like a second home- and stay cool when some of the topics become "heated."

Once again, welcome.

6. TotalAaron

TotalAaron The Oracle of Awesome

Hello new person thingy!

I am TotalAaron the guy who posts nonsense and endless gifs

i hope to see you on the forums :D

7. Clear Sky Stalker

Clear Sky Stalker Spartan Ranger
    Regular

Greetings fellow stalker...that's all I got.:p