Greetings gamers Roger here!

Discussion in 'The Newbie Yard' started by hackandslash, Nov 22, 2011.

1. hackandslash

hackandslash Member

Hi my name is Roger and I love RPGs I have been playing for a few years now and never got tired of it.
    Some of my favorite RPGs are Final Fantasy, Tales Of Destiny, Xenogears ( I enjoy the classics. ;)).

Right now I am currently playing an online game called Dragon Nest perhaps you guys have heard of it?
    My mom always nags at me whenever I am busy gaming, but its all worth it because I enjoy myself.
    Sometimes I cant even hear her nagging especially when I'm playing COD! I am a huge Call of Duty fan,me and my friends play it all week long. I myself have very high expectations on Battlefield 3 but the speculation around the gaming community is that Mod War 3 is even gonna be better, well there's only one way to find out! =)

Guild Wars 2! I cant wait for it to be released! There's much talk about its gaming quality and the new cinematic conversations, well the developers are really doing extra effort for a great quality gaming experience.

See you all online! =)

2. cmomin

cmomin New Member

i hope we will be a good company together. i appropriate to your description.

i hope gw2 will be a great game for us. Do you know about the configuration of the game?

If you know that, then please reply to me.

regards
    cmomin

3. Akibzihan

Akibzihan Member

Welcome my mate Roger.Nice to see you here. I think we will be perfect company to each other.Like you I am also a great fan of final fantasy.I would also love to join you guys while you guys play Cod.Its an amazing game. More than that we are here to play Guild War 2 . It looks very exiting to me.Ii hope this game will attract me like a magnet. But i don't know the configuration for this game. i hope you know. If u know just tell me about gw2. i am so excited to play this game.once again. Welcome.Enjoy Gw2. :)

4. hackandslash

hackandslash Member

Hey guys!

Thanks for the warm welcome guys! the configuration for guild wars.. hmmmm I really dont know that, i don't think anyone does :O anyway.. if I find out I'll let you guys know.. I haven't played guild wars yet.

5. cjonns55

cjonns55 Member

nice thanks for sharing

6. CookieMonster

CookieMonster Active Member

Do you have a link to the Dragons Nest game it would be worth me checking it out. :)

7. Majestic

Majestic Boo