Greetings brothers and sisters

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by S.T.A.L.K.E.R Red, Aug 23, 2015.

1. S.T.A.L.K.E.R Red

S.T.A.L.K.E.R Red Active Member

I just wanna say hello am new here but I love metro AND stalker metro ever since playing last light then redux on my PS3(LL) and PS4(Redux) and STALKER since I finally got a good PC :)

2. TotalAaron

TotalAaron The Oracle of Awesome

Nice to meet you buddy :D have a productive and long life on our forums!

Ps. dont trust Skaara he is only pretending to have unlimited powah

3. Skaara Dreadlocks

Welcome, we look forward to discussing Metro-related subjects, and other subjects, with you :D
    (My powah is unlimited and you know it) ;)

4. Bamul

Bamul S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
    Regular

Hello there! Always glad to see someone new, I hope you'll enjoy your time here and stay with us for a while. :)

5. Commissar_Jimbo

Commissar_Jimbo Well-Known Member

Welcome to the Thunder-Dome.

6. Bamul

Bamul S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
    Regular

Right, I think I gave Red enough time. A week ago I realised that Svetlana Pretrenko, Nightfall and S.T.A.L.K.E.R Red are basically the same person - so I messaged her about it, but she completely ignored the PM and has not replied at all. So, since she hasn't given me any reason why I shouldn't tell you and didn't even inform me of why she did this, I thought you guys have a right to know that she is using multiple accounts. This isn't harming the forum in any way and earlier it was already obvious that she had been using Svetlana and Nightfall separately for role-playing purposes in the RP section of the forum, but I dislike how she introduced herself for a second time as a different person here outside of the RP section and pretty much made everyone who sincerely welcomed her look like fools. She may be using even more accounts, but I doubt it.

Red, as I've already told you in my PM, you are not going to be banned or anything like that because we have no rule against using multiple accounts (some of us have used them in the past where it was necessary in the RP subforum or for comedic purposes). However, when you do something like this outside of the RP part of the forum, it becomes a little bit suspicious and no one likes dishonesty. Most websites that feature any kind of user interaction do not allow owning multiple profiles, since when someone is banned and breaks the rules they often resort to sock puppetry (creating new accounts to support their old ones or to continue abusing the rules more or less anonymously). So far we have not had many issues with that because the forum has been inactive for a long time, but this behaviour shows the potential for what other more abusive users could do.

It's just something everyone should consider next time they choose to start another profile. ;)

7. Richard Dean Anderson

Couldn't agree more. :tsk:

8. Bamul

Bamul S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
    Regular

Nice try, Skaara. :p

9. Baby Dark One

Baby Dark One New Member

I think you got it wrong, that's the actor that plays McGyver in McGyver and Jack O'Neill in Stargate SG1.
    This Skaara guy seems like a really nice fella though with a lot of integrity and ultimate super powahs. :)

10. Bamul

Bamul S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
    Regular

I should use my superpowah to ban you for having a spoilerific account, Mr. Admin. :lol:

11. DaDeadlyCheese

DaDeadlyCheese Well-Known Member

Oh my days! I totally called it!
    i mean i just haven't been looking at this thread, so i only just saw what you said bamul, but the first day she posted on the current RP we are on i sent her a PM about her being nightfall/svetlana, but yeah, i was ignored too.
    man i am an awesome detective.

and if you read this red/nightfall/svetlana, please don't just drop off the radar again like you did earlier in the RP, although I think that's half the reason for your new account, because yeah, you understand

12. DaDeadlyCheese

DaDeadlyCheese Well-Known Member

But if you do try it again, don't list your location as east coast US, and don't write in the exact same style, it really exposes you

13. Bamul

Bamul S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
    Regular

I guess Svetlana/Nightfall/Red would rather just pretend this never happened... ehh, whatever floats your boat, just realise that it's not very nice of you to deceive us AND ignore us.

14. NuclearWastE3

NuclearWastE3 The Toxic Avenger
    Regular

We know who you are :wacko:

15. TheDarknessEnvelops

TheDarknessEnvelops Lion Triumphant