Got some beta invites and preferred access codes.

Discussion in 'Infinite Crisis' started by CrownedClown, Dec 21, 2013.

1. CrownedClown

CrownedClown Well-Known Member

So yeah since I'm a geek I had registered with few emails for the beta and few days ago I got accepted with all of them, so at the moment I have some beta invites as well as preferred access codes, which are basically codes which guarantee you a beta invite within few days or at most at the next wave of invites they do.
    If anyone is interested post here and I'll give you a code :)

2. RMCMage

RMCMage Well-Known Member

Wow that is lucky are either a lot of people must have not signed up for the beta personally I would love to give it a try, but sadly I am to busy playing other games.

3. CrownedClown

Well the game is quite good or at least seems that way. I myself have played only 4-5 games because sadly it's quite buggy at this stage of the test + not many champions to play. When I was playing the Harley Quinn I felt like smashing my PC. Two of the spells were barely responding and having in mind that it's more of a supportish champion I was getting destroyed lol :p

4. RMCMage

RMCMage Well-Known Member

That seems like it would be annoying hopefully they can fix the lag spells whenever they patch the game it should make it a lot more enjoyable!

5. CrownedClown

Yeah it's really annoying because some champs work just fine while other are unplayable.
    Still there is quite a lot of potential in the game and hopefully it will turn out to be a decent game eventually when they release it officially. I just hope they add more champions because at the moment there are barely any to play lol :p

6. SeanM

SeanM Well-Known Member

wow, lol you are a geek...but geeks and nerds run the planet just ask Bill Gates...