Gas Masks

Discussion in 'Other' started by Damnation13, May 5, 2016.

1. Damnation13

Damnation13 Well-Known Member
    Regular

Just wanted to say i use to be a gas mask collector years back and just wanted to show off most my masks, different time periods and styles.

[​IMG]

forgot this one, its my German gm-18 that the Spanish used during there civil wars. my favorate out of them all.

[​IMG]

Enjoy :)

2. Thelastknown

Thelastknown Well-Known Member

Looks like you plundered a bunker there buddy!

Awesone collection!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G361F met Tapatalk

3. TheDarknessEnvelops

TheDarknessEnvelops Lion Triumphant

I hope they all have hilarious punny names

4. Damnation13

Regular

Hahahaha i wish i could name them all but just so many :D

5. Bamul

Bamul S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
    Regular

Beautiful collection. Looking at the first photo I can see you have Czech, Russian, Finnish, Polish, and British stuff - possibly one from Israel too, but I could be mistaken on that one.

6. Skaara Dreadlocks

Wow, amazing collection! :D You even have that old black one with two tubes in the bottom of the first picture, that looks like a Combine (Half-Life 2) mask! :O I've looked around for them on ebay, but they're rather rare and expensive at the same time. I also like the Israeli one in the top right, I really want one of those.

Oh, and that spanish one looks really horrid :lol: Awesome! :thumb:

EDIT: In a sudden spontaneous inspiration of this, I just bought the Israeli mask on Ebay! :D

#6 Skaara Dreadlocks, May 7, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2016
  7. Damnation13

Regular

Thank you :) The one with the 2 hoses is the US Mk. III Naval mask , ya they can be kinda hard to find but ya there awesome masks and a very interesting set up for sure with the filter resting on the shoulders. I accually dont have any Israeli masks, the tan filter is on my US M40, and the 2 masks at the top right corner are German, the GM-30 (green one ) and the GM-34 (black one green filter). ive always wanted to get an Israeli mask but i got my eyes on a new Russian mask :D. one thats almost like my MSA Ultra view mask 2nd from the top left.

8. NuclearWastE3

NuclearWastE3 The Toxic Avenger
    Regular

I never imagined anyone owning so many gasmasks! This is an excellent collection. I went ahead an re-posted your original picture, however, I outlined the ones I really really like in red :p:

[​IMG]

And the one where I drew arrows (on the left flank of the photo) is quite bizarre. I like it for that specific reason :D. And I also love all the ones with the snorkel hoses attached to them.

9. Damnation13

Regular

Hahahaha the one that you have the arrows pointing is a ww2 US cival mask , it is a cheap looking design. Lol ya the only masks in that pic i dont have is my GP5 and another serbian mask (green one)

10. Skaara Dreadlocks

Yeah, I noticed now the second time that I looked at it, that it wasn't the Israeli mask, it just kinda looked like it at first glance I guess. This is the one I've bought and am waiting for:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I too especially noticed that one, it's got a pretty unique design indeed. I like the way it looks like a tin-can has just been glued onto the "snout" of it :p

11. Damnation13

Regular

I like the isreal mask that your getting , its got all the bells and wistles that you need and its a fairly cheap mask too , and filters you can get for next to nothing , good current mask for sure !