GamesCon PUBG Invitational Event

Discussion in 'PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds' started by overcast, Aug 18, 2017.

1. overcast

overcast Well-Known Member
    Regular

It seems the GamesCon is hosting PUBG event. It will be streamed online from August 23 to August 26, 2017. And it seems the event is invitational. Though one can stream it online through either Twitch or YouTube gaming channel. I am not visiting GamesCon so online streaming is going to be for me. What about you? Planning to watch the stream?

2. kingcool52

kingcool52 Well-Known Member
    Regular

I love a good stream so I probably will watch it. What kind of players are getting invited to the event? Was there some sort of registration process for casual players or are they just inviting famous YouTubers and professional gamers? Hopefully, everyone has a good time and it would be nice to see if they unveil any new stuff that they are introducing to PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds.

3. overcast

overcast Well-Known Member
    Regular

No information is given on the invite. I guess that will be revealed as a part of some surprise. But it seems like they may feature some new stuff. Also live gameplay is likely to be there. I am also hoping that they may add some top games from gamescon on this. In either case I am excited to watch it online.