Game crashes on Sundown lvl

Discussion in 'Technical Discussion & Support' started by Psyrent, Dec 24, 2014.

1. Psyrent

Psyrent New Member

When game starts loading on this level (Artem starts talking and few seconds after I can press any button to go in to the game screen goes black and crashes) it crashes right away on desktop and informs that display driver driver crashed, and recovered right away lol. I checked my video driver and it is up to date and I had option of advanced phys. turned off. Also I have same problem in Metro 2033 Redux on level "Forgoten City". My video card is AMD Radeon HD 7900. If anyone have any suggestions I would appreciate it. Thank you in advance! (bow)

2. The game has problems with AMD cards occasionally.

You can try loading up a save after the start of the level or skip it altogether and see a walkthrough of the level on Youtube. Saves were posted in this thread earlier.

You could also try to install older versions of the drivers to see if the problem persists.

3. Psyrent

Psyrent New Member

Thank you for reply. It kind of helps and not at the same time. I used saves that you linked but in Metro 2033 redux I ran in to the same problem on lvl that is after Front line and had the same problem with Dead City. So basically I can just watch all the game on youtube :(. Didn't try old driver yet but feels that that wont change a thing. Have afeeling that I will run in to same kind of problem in Last light too.

#3 Psyrent, Dec 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2014