Game crash when I use trainer

Discussion in 'Technical Discussion & Support' started by specter, Apr 29, 2014.

1. specter

specter New Member

Hi everybody in forum! Always when I active a trainer option the game crash.
    Why this happen? And have a solution for this?

2. Skaara Dreadlocks

I didn't even know there were any trainers for Metro. If the game crashes when you activate a trainer, then I suppose the problem is the trainer. Not activating it, seems to be the only option so far.

Or maybe you have installed the trainer wrong?

3. specter

specter New Member

yeah I understand. I tried all trainer in internet and all make the game crash.
    I think that the game Metro 2033 haven't a way to use cheats...

4. Yeah, that's a common problem actually.

A vast majority of people making trainers create them to only work with a specific version of the game. They also release a limited free and a full-scale paid versions.

Just try to find a different one, it took me forever to find one for my videos too.

5. TotalAaron

TotalAaron The Oracle of Awesome

(Looks at thread) Whats a trainer?

6. Generally it's a program that lets you cheat in a game that doesn't have the tools to do so by default or if you can't/won't figure out how to on your own. It looks something like this:

[​IMG]

7. Skaara Dreadlocks

I can't believe that you don't know what a Trainer is, while even I know what it is :p

8. Potarto

Potarto Well-Known Member

I thought it was pretty obvious with his comment about Metro 2033 using cheats.

9. TotalAaron

TotalAaron The Oracle of Awesome

Thanks Komo :D

I knew it was about cheats i didn't know what the actual trainer was

10. chris89

chris89 Member

I use a trainer and it wasn't the trainer causing the crashes it was Physx.. Uninstall legit stuff from Windows uninstall apps and set Physx to cpu and turn it off in game....

Good bye crashes... Hello ... None-Physx Physics... lol can't really tell much.

I do like Physx a lot though so we will just need to firgure out the perfect config for driver and physx to get it working and not crashing...

Mine would crash when a creature would lunge at me or i'd click shoot on the Pneumatic weapons....

Uninstall and disable physx completely and it'll never ever crash.