Future Metro Merchandise

Discussion in 'Metro: Last Light General Discussion' started by BrutalLemon, Aug 17, 2014.

1. BrutalLemon

BrutalLemon Active Member

Stalkers,

This is my first post on the forums, so I hope I'm doing it in the right place etc..

Ever since completing Metro 2033 I have longed for merchandise for this franchise, and the Stalker series, but that's a different post for a different forum. The characters, the suits, the locations, the guns, the equipment. It needs to be re-created in ways you can display or wear or just own.

I have looked extensively online for the current merchandise and the lists exist on these forums somewhere but obviously, as a newb, not really sure where. So in this thread I would like to read and see people's ideas for future merchandise. From clothing to replicas, I wanna hear about them. I am an avid collector of video-game collectibles and replicas and one day hopefully soon would love to be creating my own things for all you Metro and, most likely, Stalker fans.

So, to kick it off, here's my current wish-list of things I would like to see made or would like to make myself:

20inch statue of a character, most likely Artyom, so a typical Metro soldier.

Replica of Artyom's watch from LL.

Figures, hopefully by NECA, McFarlane or someone similar (maybe a local Malta company:p) There are so many to choose from I can't pick favourites, but to have a collection of the mutants from LL and 2033 in like 10 inch or bigger would be a dream for me :D

I could go on but it would be a pointless thread if I listed everything possible for merchandise, so bring your ideas :)

2. NuclearWastE3

NuclearWastE3 The Toxic Avenger
    Regular

The figurines sound cool. I would definitely buy a Librarian, Demon, and a metro-hobo one. Of course, the watches are a must -from Metro 2033 and Last Light- Artem's bullet lighter, a thick, circular key-chain with the ranger symbol on it, the gas mask, universal charger that really works, and maybe the backpacks or boots. :D

3. TotalAaron

TotalAaron The Oracle of Awesome

As a uber nerd who occasionaly plays 40k having minitures of a deamon or a reich heavy (drool)

4. triumphpi

triumphpi Member

Id love a replica bastard.

5. BrutalLemon

I agree with all the replies, all on my list for sure.

"TotalAaron As a uber nerd who occasionaly plays 40k having minitures of a deamon or a reich heavy (drool)"

Tbh TotalAaron, most of the best likeness figurines I found on my extensive google searches were 40K size minitures. Lots of cool Stalker looking ones as-well.

I found somebody on a youtube search who makes and sells the bullet lighter, specifically modelled after this games one. They are over $100 but a must have when he makes more.

What I really hope is that 4A/Deep Silver get a license for figures or statues. Could be epic. Just looking through the wiki of all the mutants for a start is a big set already!

6. Vic

Vic Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    Something like this

7. Potarto

Potarto Well-Known Member

I would legitimately buy a bullet lighter. Well-designed miniatures would be kinda neat in a novel sort of way. Same with the replica bastard, considering how prohibitively expensive Mass Effect's weapon replicas are.

8. Skaara Dreadlocks

9. NuclearWastE3

NuclearWastE3 The Toxic Avenger
    Regular

10. BrutalLemon

That's damn awesome. It's just a shame the majorty of collectibles for this franchise are very small!

11. BrutalLemon

The guy who makes them is called Tyler Smith, if you can find him on youtube or google search. I'm sure there is a long waiting list though, judging by the comments on the youtube video!

Miniatures are all well and good but I want 20 inch statues and large scale deluxe figures of the mutants etc..Enough of this Lego stuff! :lol:

A replica Bastard, full metal and everything i'm sure would cost a-lot. I'm more interested in getting a replica or airsoft A74U. Things are just iconic for both Stalker and Metro. They can be pretty cheap for just a display one but for an awesome gas blowback metal version your looking at £300ish.

12. BrutalLemon

13. James the tunnel rat

Definitely the ranger helmet/gas mask. Although I would kill for an airsoft Kalash 2012 :)

14. Autumnal Wanderer

Autumnal Wanderer Level 28 Ranger

Firstly and mostly I want an artbook which about 300 pages and contains a lot of art from both games. Secondly I want a PnP RPG made by Fantasy Flight Games. I have an Warhammer 40k RPG Rulebook by them and that is pretty well made. I saw the Metro 2033 tabletop kind of game, but the art is sooo bad in that not to mention that the game is all about faction wars. The reason is why I want an PnP RPG that for me the Metro is more like a character driven univers than a faction.
    I also want Ranger gasmask/helmet thing as well, I would love that. I would buy statues as well, for example: Khan, because he is my favourite character in the whole universe, I would buy Artyom, Anna, Miller, Ulman.

Almos forget, somebody mentioned a bag, here is mine:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]