Fortnite BR vs PUBG

Discussion in 'Fortnite Battle Royale' started by akjangra, Jan 13, 2018.

?

Which do you prefer

1. PUBG

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Fortnite Battle Royale

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. akjangra

akjangra Member
    Regular

Let's do it. Although the popular opinion is that Fortnite Battle Royale is just another clone of PUBG, I think it deserves more credit. Fortnite's Battle Royale borrows PUBG's mechanics that have made PUBG a megahit, while still retaining the elements which offer a Fortnite feel. The crafting system is kept, which is awesome. And while PUBG is more polished than Fortnite which still has some bugs, in my opinion. Fortnite still has a long way to go and I'm positive the devs will fix it.

2. walter12

walter12 Well-Known Member
    Regular

I don't really have a preference but i think they are relatively the same

3. dionnextherese

dionnextherese Well-Known Member
    Regular

Fortnite Battle Royal has been accused of being a copy of PUBG. But Fortnite Battle Royal is more popular now than PUBG, I think this is because it's new to the game market. But I prefer both games. They have different game styles and I loved both of them.

4. akjangra

akjangra Member
    Regular

I love both too, but I do prefer PUBG for the raw experience. I really don't think Fortnite is more popular than PUBG. Yes, PUBG has lost the abnormal popularity like all trends now but it's still much more popular than PUBG. Or it could be in my area and circles, since most of my friends haven't even heard of the it.

5. razer

razer Well-Known Member
    Regular

PUBG is definitely still more popular than FBR, and it will likely remain as such, since PUBG players don't really have any reason to switch. Crafting is pretty meh as far as I'm concerned. I've seen it in so many games now that I've become sick of it.

6. serbog

serbog Active Member
    Regular

Fortnite is a really better game than PUBG, and not because it is free. PUBG is really just a big mess, and we already have Day-Z for that. The gameplay is unmatchable for Fortnite, it's sloppy and not fun at all. The close combat is just a big RNG. And lastly the graphics are really bad compared to Fortnite ( I like cartoonish style more than a realistic one ), and still an really expensive rig can't play the game at 60 fps.

7. rz3300

rz3300 Well-Known Member
    Regular

I am just not familiar enough with Fortnite to make any claims like that, but I do like it and could see it getting to that point. Seems that they each have their appealing points that can lead in different directions, and I also get why some think PUBG is a big mess.

8. razer

razer Well-Known Member
    Regular

I disagree with most things you said, but especially with this one. I prefer PUBG's realistic artstyle by far. FBR actually looks pretty bad imo. Neither game is very well optimized, though FBR does run a bit better.

9. kingcool52

kingcool52 Well-Known Member
    Regular

It's difficult because they are quite different even though many say they are exactly the same. I believe that PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds is probably better if you are looking for a truly realistic battle royale game. Plus the graphics are a huge thing as well because some many just prefer the PUBG graphics to the cartoon appearance of Fortnite. On the other hand, Fortnite is a much more fun game which you can just let your hair down and enjoy with friends. The building aspect of the game also makes it great too.

10. overcast

overcast Well-Known Member
    Regular

I like to play to play both. I have found out that both are good enough for the gaming.It's nothing specific preference for me. And things are kind of different in that context. I'd say if you are into the fortnite then you are not alone. Lot of PUBG users are moving to fortnite.