Fort-a-Port Coming to Fortnite

Discussion in 'Fortnite Battle Royale' started by kingcool52, Apr 10, 2018.

1. kingcool52

kingcool52 Well-Known Member
    Regular

So Epic Games have announced a brand new item which will be coming to the game very soon. The item, Fort-a-Port will allow players to quickly have a fort built around them when they throw the item on the floor. This will be great for the players that are relatively new to the game and maybe don't know how to quickly and effectively build a fort for themselves.

You can check out the trailer on the Fortnite Twitter page

2. overcast

overcast Well-Known Member
    Regular

It seems like a good idea. And interesting how the game is having new changes and features slowly added to it. So on that note I must say the game is doing good so far.

3. razer

razer Well-Known Member
    Regular

It's been announced, but it might never come or it might be removed after it does considering that "pro" players are already whining about it.

4. kingcool52

Regular

Are they really? I haven't seen anything bad about it really because I don't think that it is that game-changing. I'm sure it will get removed at some point because it's a pretty useless thing to have been added to the game. I can't see many people dropping anything from their slots to hold this item because most people can building something similar very quickly so they don't need it.

5. razer

razer Well-Known Member
    Regular

I saw people ( some of which I recognize ) complaining on the twitter page, and while I haven't visited them, I bet there are people complaining on the official forums too.
    It might be a useless edition for the experienced players but noobs are going to love it. Though, they really should try and lean how to play the game properly.

6. killamch89

killamch89 Well-Known Member
    Regular

I can imagine a lot of interesting fort-a-port designs I could come up with. Also, as a somewhat proficient Fornite player myself, it saves me the time of having to watch my back while building a fort to keep myself safe inside the circle. It is especially useful for new players who aren't familiar with Fortnite's mechanics. Personally, I'd like to try and stack multiple fort-a-ports on each other to build the highest fort possible.

7. kingcool52

Regular

The thing is, if you any good at the game then you shouldn't have any trouble dealing with any "new" players using this item because you can easily get the upper hand and end up killing them if they aren't good. You can easily build up to the fort with just three ramps which takes just a few seconds and before you know it, you've already killed the player and taken over their fort.

I wouldn't recommend that too much because all it would take is a few grenades or RPGS to the bottom of the initial fort and the whole thing will come down.