For Honor

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Bamul, Jun 16, 2015.

1. Bamul

Bamul S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
    Regular

For me this was the best part of the Ubisoft conference at E3 2015. This game looks pretty sweet, like some kind of mix between Battlefield and Chivalry (only less realistic and more scripted) - with many bots as cannon fodder and the more interesting battles happening between players. Vikings, Knights and Samurai time travelling so that they can all appear in one game. :lol: I like how it looks though and the video Ubisoft Montreal came out with gives you plenty of details along with gameplay footage, so I'm embedding that below instead of listing it out in text:

[YOUTUBE]sp3NKQlJPuo[/YOUTUBE]

They also showed a cinematic trailer, which is as useless as ever but if anyone wants to look at the pretty CGI then here you go:

[YOUTUBE]5U2BFW0Ohgg[/YOUTUBE]

2. Looks like there is a new popular thing among developers. They take popular indie ideas and just make them into a game with a budget, instantly making everyone's attempts irrelevant. Pretty much a guaranteed success apparently.

3. Skaara Dreadlocks

Looks a bit like Chivalry indeed, but I doubt the fencing is as good as it, and will be more like... idk, Assassin's Creed? Looks sweet yes, but I think I'm gonna stick with Chivalry :D

4. Bamul

Bamul S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
    Regular

Aye, I agree with both of yous. Like I said, this looks much more scripted (and higher budget) than Chivalry, but nowhere near as realistic and ultimately more shallow. I'm still going to keep my eyes on this one though.