Quantcast

First thing you did?

Discussion in 'Skyrim' started by SwordHungry, Aug 7, 2013.

1. SwordHungry

SwordHungry Well-Known Member

Apart from obviously completing the first mission etc, when you were out in the open and had your own choices what was the first thing you did?

I was just getting a hang of the game, so I spent my lower levels hunting deer. :oops:

2. Cutler4Life

Cutler4Life Active Member

This was my first RPG so I spent a lot of time getting used to the game before I tried doing anything too technical. Like you said, hunting etc was a good way to catch on.

3. JimmyBean

JimmyBean Member

After doing the first quest I kind of got thrown into the story of them game. and finished the main quest line pretty quickly. And then of course I went exploring with my new cool shouts and such :)

4. BattleAxe

BattleAxe Well-Known Member

I done some missions and leveled up, and bought myself some decent weapons and armor. I hardly knew my way around until I was level 20 or so :p I like to level up first then explore.

5. crimsonghost747

crimsonghost747 Well-Known Member Regular

I think one of the first things I did was to join the thieves guild. Lovely quest line!

6. jayalastair

jayalastair Member

The first thing I did was some hunting and killing animals for their remains. Next, I did some side missions for a couple days before I started working on the main storyline.

7. crimsonghost747

crimsonghost747 Well-Known Member Regular

The main storyline was actually one of the last things that I did. :D

8. LivelyTwenty

LivelyTwenty Member

I just randomly kept killing people and taking their clothes. After that I throw them in the river with my magic and that's the end of them.

9. alfonso

alfonso Well-Known Member

First thing I did second time I built a character was to travel to Windhelm to join the Dark Brotherhood. I restarted my game when I found out how to join the first time around. The Dark Brotherhood is my favorite faction to join in Skyrim.

10. -Kian-

-Kian- Active Member

I completed the first part, took down the first dragon flying around the tower in Whiterun. Then I joined the Companions and became a werewolf. After that I wandered off a lot.

11. RMCMage

RMCMage Well-Known Member

The 1st thing I did was explore and try and unlock as many areas as possible eventually I ran into a bear or saber cat and died.

12. loserman778

loserman778 Member

I made my first mistake. I killed the chicken in Riverwood.

13. kelemenur

kelemenur Active Member

I just kind of explored after the introductory quest finished. I somehow went on foot all the way to Riften, and got nearly killed multiple times in the process. To be honest I was completely lost in the game for days, I couldn't even get a grasp on anything. The first playthroughs are always the best!

14. Farseer

Farseer Member

Went to Dawnguard - I really wanted to be a vampire, and I still am. A bit annoying during the day, but it has some great powers, mainly invisibility.

15. Stiflex

Stiflex Active Member

The first thing I did was kill a chicken, now I guess you all know what happens when you do something like that lol... It wasn't really pleasant. Looking back at the fact that I had no clue how to play this game, it was a completely new world - and what the fuck was a bounty. (Apart from the obvious meaning of the word). How was I suppose to lose it? I ended up killing every-single NPC in riverwood (Except for the essential ones) I quickly went and did my time in jail... Great :/

Not the best first impression, but definitely the most fun one.

16. james jayden

james jayden New Member

Well, the first thing I did after finishing the first plot line was to start hunting weak and available animals in the wildlife in order to level up. I knew the moment I hit the first town, I'll be forced to accept a mission where my level could serve as a handicap to me while trying to finish up the first quest.

17. xXPandosXx

xXPandosXx Well-Known Member

I looked for the mage guild equivalent, so I could immediately start their quest line.

18. RMCMage

RMCMage Well-Known Member

Lol I remember doing that early in the game I though I was doing them a favor I mean why do they have chicken's running around eventually wouldn't they kill one and eat it.

19. Orz

Orz Well-Known Member

Explore, accidentally though. I get lost really easily and before I knew it there were monsters twice my level destroying me. After several hours of frustration I did manage to make my way back to Whiterun though.

20. xlzqwerty1

xlzqwerty1 Well-Known Member

The first thing I did was to just explore the world and immerse myself with Skyrim gameplay. I explored tons of dungeons and leveled up quite a lot of skills before I actually advanced the main quest anywhere. By then, the game was still interesting to play even when I was somewhat of an overpowered character. Sad to say however, that I lost my save game for this character. I'll need to start all over again once I get a new graphics card and play this game with mods on ultra settings.