Female Model Mod (Metro 2033)

Discussion in 'Metro: Last Light General Discussion' started by Downregulation, Jun 16, 2014.

1. Downregulation

Downregulation Well-Known Member

I replaced Artyom's model with the best looking female model in the game. She can be played in third person just like Eugine and Artyom's model. (I attached Hunter's helmet to her as well).
    Also, at the end of the video is Artyom with night vision goggles that glow... (I've tinkered with the memory addresses that allow them to be turned on and off).

Video (Part 1):

[youtube]BSA30RzbD-o[/youtube]

I'll post some screenshots of her soon. :)

#1 Downregulation, Jun 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2014
  2. Derrame

Derrame Well-Known Member
    Regular

so, how do we download the mod and make it work?

3. Downregulation

Downregulation Well-Known Member

Here's another video of a playable female model with weapons attached... (However, more work needs to be done to bind all the male skeletal animations to this character).

[youtube]-vDHAA0Y3X4[/youtube]

Screenshots:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This memory hack has caused many crashes due to some animations being read from both male and female skeletal structures. (I don't think the developers ever intended this model to carry a weapon)... I'll do more experiments to see if I can work out some bugs. :)

#3 Downregulation, Jul 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2014
  4. Skaara Dreadlocks

This is all some of the weirdest stuff I've seen in gaming. You're tampering with something I'd never expect anyone to tamper with. Keep up the good work, and don't stop! :D

5. BrutalLemon

BrutalLemon Active Member

I agree, crazy stuff. Interesting though, haven't seen many mods for either of the games. Would love to see a third person mod.