Favourite class?

Discussion in 'Guild Wars 2: General Discussion' started by UnslaadKrosis, Mar 25, 2016.

1. UnslaadKrosis

UnslaadKrosis Well-Known Member
    Regular

Guild Wars 2 offers a multitude of classes to its players, which come with unique sets of skills that differ greatly from the common Tank/DPS/Healer combo that is seen in other MMORPGS. So, according to you, which class is the most fun to play, and you consider it your favourite? Share your thoughts!

2. userbutnotloser

userbutnotloser Well-Known Member
    Regular

I personally like the Engineers because I'm a tech guy and loves to build new things with my own imagination it gives me real pleasure to do it and to check my thinking levels and my imagination.

3. Hoppit

Hoppit Member
    Regular

I enjoy playing Thief, I have tried all the other classes and currently have 5 level 80s, but I always come back to Thief. This was the first class I set up on release and it's been my main ever since. I play mostly WvW and just love the versatility that this class offers. Often I mix it up, one day I might fancy playing dagger/dagger, another sword/dagger, sometimes pistol/dagger with a pure poison build.

Let's face it in PvP or WvW most people fear a Thief. I really enjoy seeing the panic caused when I sneak up out of nowhere and backstab someone for huge damage :)

The class is also good for zerg play, you can skirt around the outside of the battles and use short bow with cluster-bombs for maximum devastation, or just hit dagger storm and go in gung-ho style to tear up the opposition.