Favorite piece of fanart from any game(Link them)

Discussion in 'Pointless Fun' started by Svetlana Pretrenko, Nov 14, 2014.

1. Svetlana Pretrenko

Svetlana Pretrenko Well-Known Member

Here is mine #1 fallout diner of broken dreams
    [​IMG]

#2 smoking STALKER
    [​IMG]

Lastly a ranger from 2033

[​IMG]

2. Bamul

Bamul S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
    Regular

Those are nice. I can't really think of any fan art off the top of my head, but I really love the concept art made by these two guys.

First ones are some of the things Jesse van Dijk made for Killzone 3.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The rest is Patryk Olejniczak's work from Mass Effect 3 (they're pretty large).
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Skaara Dreadlocks

Great thread, Svetlana! I liked the Metro2033 ranger a lot too :)
    Just like Bamul, I can't think of any fan art I like specifically from the top of my head. But one thing I could do, although it is a bit self-promoting, is to post my own Fan-art/cosplay from DayZ:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I was lucky that there was a shop in my homecity where I could buy a cheap ghillie suit, and Cola and Heinz beans are things you find in every grocery store, at least in Norway. The Airsoft AK-replica I borrowed from a friend, and I borrowed my father's explicit camera. The one thing I was most lucky with, was the very Chernarus-like landscape at that specific area just a five-minute walk from my house. Otherwise, Norway rarely looks like that at all.

I really like the Beyond Black Mesa fan film, and the other films based on the Half-Life 2 games:
    [YOUTUBE]?v=OOrH5tfWorg[/YOUTUBE]
    [YOUTUBE]?v=q1UPMEmCqZo[/YOUTUBE]
    [YOUTUBE]?v=4lyUNs7eNhs[/YOUTUBE]

That's all I can think of at the moment, I'll probably come up with more later :)

4. NuclearWastE3

NuclearWastE3 The Toxic Avenger
    Regular

Duke Nukem Cover Art for Duke Nukem II (cellphone port unfortunately, but still cool):
    [​IMG]

Some art for how the stalker and scientists are "suppose" to look like in the Strugatsky book Roadside Picnic (AKA inspiration for Stalker):
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]