Quantcast

Favorite Nonsense Mod(s)?

Discussion in 'Skyrim' started by Kitty Reeves, Aug 3, 2015.

1. Kitty Reeves

Kitty Reeves Iron Hand in a Velvet Glove Regular

I was so confused when I first saw this video, but damn I love this dumb mod! (Also, I love that song, so.)

This one is just goofy, but I find it hilarious.

First saw it on Steam Train and OH MY GOD, I cracked the f*ck up!!

Do y'all have a favorite silly mod?

2. SereneAngel88

SereneAngel88 Well-Known Member Regular

There's a Mod shown on YouTube that lets you use the the Unrelenting Force shout as a fart and destroy everything. I had to download it and was cackling with glee as I used it on the Thalmor:D

3. Kitty Reeves

Kitty Reeves Iron Hand in a Velvet Glove Regular

Omg, I've seen that one before! My friend used it once I started cracking the hell up.

4. SereneAngel88

That was nothing, though. I used the mod to kill the Emperor since I was working with the Dark Brotherhood. He was standing ready to die with dignity...and I just bend over and killed him with a single fart:D

5. SpartanScooter

SpartanScooter Well-Known Member Regular

The Skooma Bear quest is also pretty funny. It involves som Skooma addicted bears and a companion.

6. SereneAngel88

Ehh, the quest seems pretty basic and while the idea of having a drugged out bear is funny, the voice for it is pretty annoying. Ah well, I'll download it just for the lulz and giggles.

7. flickerthestar

flickerthestar Well-Known Member Regular

This is an easy one. All aboard!!!

I also quite enjoyed the Link Skin mod.

Attached Files:

8. Nytegeek

Nytegeek No namby pamby hand holding over FUD. EXTERMINATE! Regular

There is a mod that turns a horse into a boat. You can mow people and animals down with it on land and cause havoc or force people and animals into the boat with you. It is weird.

9. razer

razer Well-Known Member Regular

Lute playing bear is hilarious, and I remember there being a mod which turned dragons into trains, but that was buggy as hell.