Favorite moment with this game?

Discussion in 'Call of Duty WWII' started by GlacialDoom, Mar 13, 2015.

1. GlacialDoom

GlacialDoom Well-Known Member
    Regular

What's your favorite moment with this game? Whether it was a part of the campaign, a moment in exo survival, slaying zombies with friends or just kicking it out in multiplayer, I'm sure that some of you are eager to share their stories, and I'm definitely eager to hear them.

My favorite moment with this game was once when I got a 20 killstreak, and it was the same game in which I made a new friend with this game. It was fantastic.

2. troutski

troutski Well-Known Member
    Regular

A deathmatch where I went 52-3, which ties my record from Black Ops 2. Great moments.

3. GlacialDoom

Regular

Damn, that is fantastic! What class setup did you use? I bet you used scavenger. Either that or fast hands, hehe.

4. sakil99

sakil99 Member

When Soap died.. My saddest moment ever!

5. GlacialDoom

Regular

You're right, it was really sad. I think that that mission is one of the best missions in the entire game. That feel when you were carrying Soap, I was thinking "you're gonna be okay, buddy" the whole time. I mean, come on, the guy survived a knife to the chest and he just dies from a fall?

What followed afterwards, Yuri's story, was also amazing.

6. Jxhn

Jxhn Member

I don't have one favorite moment, but I love the feeling of having a postitive KD and being on the top of the scoreboard. Whenever I am playing online, I make sure to play in my best form and because of that I am usually the top player. I don't know, but being on top feels really rewarding so that is what I like most haha :)

7. GlacialDoom

Regular

While I mostly play games for fun, I definitely get where you're coming from. :)
    While I like playing this game even when I'm losing, I find it the most fun when I am dominating the enemy team. This is why my favorite map is Solar - I never had a negative KD ratio on that map; in fact, whenever I'm playing that map, I get a KD higher than 3.0

8. Jxhn

Jxhn Member

Its cool that you understand what I mean. It sounds kinda lame that my competitive nature comes out even in videogames, but what can I do? I am a competitive person by nature and I can't change that haha. :) Having a positive KD is an awesome feeling, and dominating the enemy team is even better.

9. troutski

troutski Well-Known Member
    Regular

No, of course not! And by, of course not, I mean that's pretty much what I did. :oops: