Favorite fast food joint ?

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic!' started by wulfman, Nov 21, 2014.

1. MrGravyCakes

MrGravyCakes Active Member

Do you not mean fats food restaurant? I don't understand what you mean when you say fast food joint lol. I like McDonald's if that is what you mean.

2. Kyler

Kyler Well-Known Member

Hot Chilli Crisps or Burger that is extremely hot, with fried potato's (You might call them French fries). I like a can of Coca Cola or Pepsi.

3. anadrotowski

anadrotowski Well-Known Member
    Regular

I have a horrible addiction with Taco Bell. I absolutely love everything that they have there, and I can't help but cheat on my diet every now and then.

4. tinybutnotfangless

tinybutnotfangless Well-Known Member
    Regular

I very rarely eat fast food, but I like Wendy's poutine and chillidogs. I also like McD's Filet O'Fish and McChicken. I have never been to a White Castle and Burger King no longer exists in this city. Many American burger joints have gone from some Canadian places.

5. Kyler

Kyler Well-Known Member

It's hard to find something original these days.

6. kabezon

kabezon Member

Any Chinese place. Second place is In N' Out. But really, Chinese food, my addiction. And I almost forgot these two local places here in the 818: Beeps and DeFranko's. If you're ever around the San Fernando Valley don't you dare leave without trying them!

7. thecorinthian

thecorinthian Well-Known Member
    Regular

Wherever I go KFC seems to be a top choice. Their chicken is really good. Tokyo Tokyo has great japanese fast food to but I guess I'll always go back to McDonalds just because of its convenience and fast service.

8. moneyman

moneyman Well-Known Member
    Regular

I was previously a huge fan of Macdonalds but nowadays I prefer Burger King more since they opened a new restaurant in my city recently.

9. midorisour

midorisour Active Member
    Regular

My favorite fast food restaurant would have to be Five Guys. I love their mushroom burger and the bag is always overflowing with fries. Its pretty cool that they have peanuts to snack on while you wait as well.

Although my favorite fries are Mcdonald's fries. Especially dipped in a vanilla cone. :)

10. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

Since I live in Romania we don't have a lot of stores like Chipotle or Shake Shack (man, their burgers look so delicious) so I have to "limit" myself to KFC, which is probably my favorite.

11. harpazo22

harpazo22 Well-Known Member
    Regular

I like a place called Snarf's. They make amazing healthy sandwiches that are huge and delicious. I'm trying not to eat fast food all that much. It's horrible for you.

12. Nkara

Nkara Well-Known Member
    Regular

Chipotle and Arby's, I love them.

I don't know if this is a franchise thing, but Bibibop. There is one in Columbus, Ohio. It's kind of like Chipotle, only with Korean style foods. It's so good, and the red sauce is to die for.

13. Nkara

Nkara Well-Known Member
    Regular

We miss Jack in the Box. I craved the egg rolls when I was pregnant!!

14. d'arakh

d'arakh Well-Known Member
    Regular

I like to avoid fast food since it's really unhealthy and I try to keep in shape as much as I can, but I just love it. I go to McDonald's once every month or two with friends and just pig out. I also love KFC, getting that bucket of chicken always makes me feel like such a slob, but after that first bite... It's like a drug.

15. evelination

evelination Well-Known Member
    Regular

I only eat at McDonald's, KFC and Subway from time to time since these are the only ones available in my country. Needless to say that, although their food is really, really crap, its got great taste, so... it compensates to me! And I'm in good body shape so...

16. HalfBeard

HalfBeard Well-Known Member
    Regular

Probably Burger King. Their burgers and fries seem most authentic to me.

17. evelination

evelination Well-Known Member
    Regular

Oh, yeah, I forgot to mention Burger King earlier... such a shame!

Nevertheless, their fries do seem indeed to be tastier and "more" natural than other fast food chains'. But nevertheless unhealthy to eat there.

18. HalfBeard

Regular

That, amd, Whoppers are a work of art.

19. Nkara

Nkara Well-Known Member
    Regular

True, nothing beats a burger with a good char on it.

I just wish I could go into a BK and get it the way I ordered.....ever. They always jack it up. Everywhere! I thought it was just the one in my hometown, but no....apparently the concept of "no onions" is hard to grasp.

20. HalfBeard

Regular

The Dunkin Donuts near me has the same problem.. I get a caramel hot coffee but there's two caramel flavors: sugarfree (a disgrace IMO) and regular... guess which one I want and which one I get.