Quantcast

Favorite character

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts' started by -Kian-, Sep 2, 2013.

1. -Kian-

-Kian- Active Member

My favorite character in Kingdom Hearts is Roxas, the nobody of Sora.
    Despite having made friends as a nobody, he still sacrifices himself for Sora's revival.

2. RMCMage

RMCMage Well-Known Member

My favorite character is Demyx because he's cool and is the only character that can play an instrument!:cool:

3. xXPandosXx

xXPandosXx Well-Known Member

My favourite character in Kingdom Hearts is that annoying but awesome little duck called Donald. I've always liked him for his explosive attitude and his loud mouth, but the fact that he is the mage of the party makes me like him even more!

4. alfonso

alfonso Well-Known Member

King Mickey is my favorite, Aqua is pretty cool too.

5. azathoth

azathoth New Member

Although many people hate her, my favorite KH character would have to be Xion. You have to have a lot of guts in order to basically have someone kill you off so your best friends and someone you've never met can have a better future.

6. Akiyama

Akiyama Member

I would have to say Dark Riku.

I think it would have been awesome being able to play as him as well in the first game.

Akiyama

7. RMCMage

RMCMage Well-Known Member

lol I totally forgot about Dark Riku he was a kind of a cool character I liked him more in the 2nd one compared to the 1st one.

8. Kevin Valerio

Kevin Valerio Active Member

My favorite character would have to be Goofy. Even though his character's personality seems, well, goofy, he's one of my favorite characters in a fight.

9. llllllllllllllllllll

llllllllllllllllllll Well-Known Member

I don't usually go for villains as my favorite character, but Xemnas has some air about him that just makes him a great villain. He acts as someone to follow in 358/2 Days, and as someone taunting you throughout Kingdom Hearts II. Being the head of Organization XIII, he has his secrets, and those that he hides, as well as some of his habits, allude to his origin, and make him mysterious yet awesome.

10. CeliVega

CeliVega Well-Known Member

My favourite is the main villain of the whole game, Master Xehanort. I actually like him as a villain. It's hard to create a villain that is not just being evil for the sake of being evil. Master Xehanort has a complicated backstory and not too mention just how cunning his plan is for spreading different counterparts of himself for his sinister plan!

11. forte210392

forte210392 Active Member

Mine has to be Roxas or Ventus. Roxas is more independent and can dual wield the keyblades. But at the same time, Ventus has some pretty cool armor, along with a shape shifting glider keyblade. Both have similar abilities, though you could say that's because they are connected via Sora.

12. andrew172

andrew172 Well-Known Member

My favorite character(s) are both Donald and Goofy. The game can get really dark at times, and it's really nice to have that comic relief to remind that is indeed a "kid's game" xD

13. jbeavis100

jbeavis100 Well-Known Member

Sora, His personality is so bright and cheery much like myself :)

14. camsdad

camsdad Active Member

Sora is so amazing. Hands down my favorite character of the series. Mickey is a close second because I like what they did with him in KH 2.

15. WAVWirmer

WAVWirmer Well-Known Member

Roxas is one of my fave until Sora mans up a little bit more. Hes too much of a whiny little kid for me still dosnt have all the heart and sole of a hero as i see it.

16. GamerPerson

GamerPerson Well-Known Member

Favorite character is Riku.

I loved his redemption in the game. He goes from being the guy that was the more responsible of the trio to the villain now the end of the game. It wasn't until the last few battles that he tries his hardest to push back the darkness of his heart to save his friends. His self sacrifice to close Kingdom Hearts was something that I admire and I was thrilled that he went on a pilgrimage to get rid of Ansem's darkness from his heart.

When he finally makes his way back to Sora and Kairi, he's matured from the journey and it's one of the most well rounded characters to come full circle.

17. niiro17

niiro17 Well-Known Member Regular

My favorite character is of course Aqua. Actually Aqua suffered the most. Because I wont spoil but after what happened to the ending of the Birth by Sleep or the secret episode of her. She trapped in the Realm of Darkness.

18. sorrowscall

sorrowscall Well-Known Member

There are multiple characters I fancy as favorites from the Kingdom Hearts Franchise. There's Dark Riku, that guy from Hade's Arena (I think he's either called Vincent or Valentine), and Axel. It's hard to choose just one of all the characters I like and it's likely my choice will change over time or with new games, but so far I think I'm leaning toward Blind Riku.

19. celinejulietdcosta

celinejulietdcosta Well-Known Member

My favorite character is Riku. I like the character very much and he brings a smile to my face always:)

20. vegito12

vegito12 Well-Known Member Regular

I have liked Goofy as he is quite funny and even when he fights and like in the first game him and donald duck are in the same town as you and miss you by a few seconds which is funny. It was quite differnt to see Goofy in a role where he is fighting the baddies and also helps Sora and others to end the evil that occurs. He makes the game more interesting to play and also, is funny when he walks and moves around in battles.