Fallout Online: Reloaded

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by NuclearWastE3, Dec 23, 2013.

?

What Name would You Like For Our Faction to be Called in in FO?

1. Outer dog eyes

1 vote(s)
    7.7%
  2. Potato squad

4 vote(s)
    30.8%
  3. S.T.A.L.K.E.R.S. of the New World

4 vote(s)
    30.8%
  4. Steel Frontier

4 vote(s)
    30.8%
  1. NuclearWastE3

NuclearWastE3 The Toxic Avenger
    Regular

I got minigun schematics

2. Potarto

Potarto Well-Known Member

Cool. The only way for you to craft miniguns and Avengers to use an advanced crafting table though. So you either need to do a lot of courier jobs for the Gun Runners, or I could get you the map to the Gecko tent so you could drive there and back.

Also I think I managed to accidentally bring the keys with me when I went locker hunting in a city, and died to a pack of Power Gangers (apparently six enemies with weapons that do 60-100 damage and have knockback can really do a number on you), so i had to lockpick the car. Just make sure to never bring it into a city (since you don't need a key to use it), leave it in tents and bases, and we should be fine.

Also, whoever went brahmin hunting, thank you very much.

And I also set up a join bank account. I just need you to be online at the same time to add you, NuclearWasteE3.

Oh and Nuke, you should probably move your cow in the safehouse. It blocks off part of the shelf when it's there, me and Aaron had to keep waiting turns. :p

#282 Potarto, Jan 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2014
  3. wormsign

wormsign Active Member

Polish assassins ftw!

I will call them off upon payment of no less than 10 Radios! I know it is a steep fee, but I'm sure you can manage.

War is hell. So why are we at war? This is stupid. I am sorry for my comments about you annoying the hell out of me TotalAaron. They are only half true! :) You and Nuke have acted in numerous strange ways since I met you, that honestly, I don't know what to think of you guys. You have a lot of spirit and personality that's for damn sure. I am tired of not knowing if I should trust you or not. I assume you feel the same way about me as well. Between the plotting, my shooting, your explosions, my assassins, and suspicion on both sides.. this (whatever this is) has become a bloody mess.

Let's stop this strange half ass, and even more importantly, pointless, feud. I propose terms and tribute to/from both parties.

Nuke, I know you say it will never end until I'm cold and dead, and you're wearing my face for a mask, and drinking Nuka Cola in my base, but that will never happen. There have only been a few people to ever see my base, and that was when it was practically empty. I take nobody to my base now, with the exception of a few people. People that I trust beyond any shadow of a doubt. They don't have access though. They cannot just go there as they please. The Thieves Guild base is empty, we don't tempt each other. You cannot infiltrate me for ulterior motives.

Also I apologize for bringing Portato into this. On the bright side, your body makes a nice Piñata.

#283 wormsign, Jan 22, 2014
  4. NuclearWastE3

Regular

@ Potarto: ten four good buddy.

@ wormsign -_-: Ten radios ....:pound:

Now, Wormsign, since you have disrupted not only the peaceful nature of TotalAaron and I, but that of Potarto's, you have no authority to propose a peace treaty between our factions after what you, your guild, and assassins have done to us.

Za war iz not ova, Worm.

Edit: I also got rocket launcher BP, Potarto.

#284 NuclearWastE3, Jan 22, 2014
  5. wormsign

wormsign Active Member

Fine. If you want to be a stubborn mule about it.. The pain will continue. You let me know when you are ready to surrender. You Nuke, are the only one who wants to continue this. I will also add, you never do anything about it either..

I have already talked to Potarto about what I did to him and we are chill. I felt betrayed when he helped TotalAaron and planted a bomb on me. He felt betrayed when I let my friends slaughter him a handful of times. We are over it.

TotalAaron I think feels betrayed by my actions. I demanded 1000 radios from him to call off the assassins. From what I understand he planned to collect those radios and make tribute to me. I changed the amount to 10. The point is, he wants the bs to stop also.

I know you say I started the war. If you say it started with the 900 caps than yes, I started it. All the shadiness from you two after that just gave me reasons to doubt. Little white lies about petty things etc. Plots. What the hell am I suppose to think? :D

If you want to play this game, let's play,

I am ending this now. Nuke- you will pay me 1000 Radios or the assassins will not be called off of you and TotalAaron. Why am I including him? Because I'm sure you don't want your friends to suffer on your account. Potarto is safe because he is the only one who hasn't given me reason to be suspicious of him. After payment of 1000 radios you will cease plotting, and get over it. You really don't want to give me reason to get myself fully involved in this.. You're talking to a guy who has spent weeks and months getting close to people to earn their trust, and access to things. And that was in a game with ten times more security measures than FOnline Reloaded. I assure you, my resolve is stronger than yours.

Also, I made a new char without Jinxed so I can join in the assassinations.

6. NuclearWastE3

Regular

No. :)

7. Potarto

Wow. You guys really do like your drama.

8. Xaviien

Xaviien Active Member

I prefer crafting and trading, but this soap opera sure is entertaining.

9. wormsign

wormsign Active Member

10. Xaviien

Xaviien Active Member

Wow, you guys really suck.
    Are you that lame that you have to try and lure noobs in to fuck them up? How incredibly tough of you.

11. wormsign

wormsign Active Member

I don't do that.

12. Xaviien

Xaviien Active Member

Hahaha I know Worm.
    I just found that there is honour among thieves. Well, more honour among thieves than there is among some others.

Julius Caeser is my new alt, we were just talking in Hub not too long ago.
    Aaron offered some free gear, so I followed him to see what "freebies" he was giving out, and it turned out to be a one hex burst from one of his buddies.

I never lost anything, I'm not stupid enough to follow someone while I'm carrying anything useful, but I just think that's a really lame ass way to play.

13. wormsign

wormsign Active Member

I walk around a corner into a Worm bash session lead by you? That was the only reason I made those comments about him being helpful to you guys.

Oh well. I don't even go with people when I have nothing. I don't want them to have the satisfaction of my dead body, still warm, and unable to resist.

I got gunned down in town by Aaron's brother, TotalBallin. I'm going to guess they have similar play-styles. Good kill. I didn't expect it so I was just standing around. Doesn't bother me at all though. The killer died too.

14. Xaviien

Xaviien Active Member

lol Worm bash session? You're paranoid man.

Some clown tried to pickpocket me, so I asked if they were friends of yours, expecting them to either be in your crew, or your alts.
    I don't recall saying anything else about you, but whatever.

Not sure which comments you're talking about, or who you mean when you say "you guys".
    I play alone. I was helping these guys get started with some friendly advice, and I have recently joined a faction of traders, but in general I play alone.

15. Potarto

And we're all appreciative of how you helped us. I doubt they meant anything by it, and what with all of the crazy shit that happens in the game, them setting up and killing people hardly seems noteworthy. It's just kind of the natural cycle of things in this game, it seems.

16. wormsign

wormsign Active Member

"you guys" as in the newbs you were helping or talking to. One of them said "you fucking thief" or something when I came around the corner so I call it a bash session. I know you weren't all standing around just to talk about me. I'm not very exciting.

17. Potarto

Finally sold my set of Pancors, up to 750k+ now. And you guys should have access to the bank account too.

18. NuclearWastE3

Regular

I wasn't able to access the bank account. Aside from that, to know when I am on fallout, just check to see if I am on here at the forums. When I am, I will be carying a radio. :)

19. Potarto

That's because I only got the chance to authorize your alt. Also, put some more Combat Armor in the shelf.

20. NuclearWastE3

Regular

Hehehe... I just made another alt :D. I swear, this is the last and best character that I have made :). I will need to be shown to the safehouse and base whenever you have the time. I will put some armor that I found in some lockers in the shelf.