Fallout Online - FOnline 2 starts at 25.10.2014 Join !

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Wejstlander, Oct 8, 2014.

1. Wejstlander

Wejstlander New Member

FOnline 2 is a "Fallout Online" post-apocalyptic MMORPG game, based on legendary Fallout 1 and Fallout 2 RPGs.
    It's a free non-profit project using FOnline Engine.

Join at 25.10.2014, 20:00 GMT+1!

Visit our website FOnline2.com and register on game forum in order to get more information.

TRAILER
    [youtube]Z1blZ73tDlI[/youtube]

NEW SESSION TEASER
    [youtube]Ke9mit5i5hA[/youtube]

Experience the original Fallout vibe in the MMO environment, roam trough radiated wasteland, fight with mutants, riders and other players.

In this game, you can:

- Experience the dramatic story through the main quest line and many side-quests.
    - Create your own character from many balanced classes and enjoy intense PvP in fights over control of the towns and many other occasions...
    - Become a member of the Enclave and participate in restoring United States' lost glory...
    - Or join the Brotherhood of Steel and fight to preserve the balance in the Core Region.
    - You can also avoid taking sides and be about your own business playing in a seperate, player-created faction.
    - Get a profession, gather resources and craft variety of items.
    - Join one of the caravans traversing the wastes, and make a living as a caravan guard... or earn money as a trader by establishing your own shop in one of many cities.
    - Hunt bandits, raiders, mutants and other foes, or kill other players and take their belongings.
    - Explore the dungeons and the immense world by wandering through the irradiated deserts, old warehouses, city ruins, abandoned Vaults and other mysterious places... or buy yourself a vehicle to cross the Wasteland faster and safer.
    - Establish a base, and invite your friends to unite your forces.
    - Play as a peaceful, law abiding citizen, or a villanous crook in a player driven city - Shady Sands, the capital of the New California Republic, run by NCR Rangers - player driven faction. But watch out, as all your actions have their consequences...
    - Take part in exciting global events, and carefully designed Game Master driven events.

Join FOnline2, tell your friends about it and have fun together!

#1 Wejstlander, Oct 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2014
  2. NuclearWastE3

NuclearWastE3 The Toxic Avenger
    Regular

Hmm, I think I might have brought a spambot over from the FalloutOnline website when I linked a URL to this forum when the Potato Squad was formed many months back. Its online gameplay was rather entertaining, but it was difficult to get anywhere to be successful -at least for me. The guy who was an elite in our squad was Potarto. He could do everything . I never knew how he did it all when I could only produce a 1/16 of what he would do. I would sometimes find myself staying up until 5:00 am playing the damn thing on a school night just to try and keep up with him. I don't think I ever thanked him for all of his hard work.

Potarto, if you're reading this, thanks for being a badass...

#2 NuclearWastE3, Oct 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2014
  3. TotalAaron

TotalAaron The Oracle of Awesome

4. Fixed the videos in the first post.

5. Skaara Dreadlocks

It looks like Runescape :)

6. NuclearWastE3

NuclearWastE3 The Toxic Avenger
    Regular

It's sort of like Runescape. The worst part about it was that you had to constantly be mining for minerals and iron ore to be able to craft your own ammo and weapons -and that got really old. Overall, though, I had a pretty fun experience. TotalAaron and I would stay up late chatting with one another and often found ourselves killing newbs or looking for rare loot in well guarded lockers.

7. Potarto

Potarto Well-Known Member

;)

It was fun for a little bit, but it was pretty lacking in endgame content. All there really was to do once you got geared up was go kill other players. The combat system was really fun, but was a little bit TOO fast-paced for the online elements, with it basically being hours of gathering loot for gunfights that were over in a second.

Very cool for a free mod, but my gaming/grinding time is too occupied by Destiny for the time to really add another MMO-type game to that.