Fallout 3, Skyrim,Oblivion,Metro Last Light, DragonAge Origins, Titanfall, and Wolfen

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Papajack55, Oct 5, 2014.

1. Papajack55

Papajack55 Member

Also, Wolfenstein, New World Order.

I been playing for a long time now since 1980s, and have been really loving it. Mods have really extended my games for longer periods of time after I played the game the regular way. For some reason, I always like to find out the ways and means my old fashioned way the first time around, then afterwards, it's a different story. Once I know the tricks, I like to extend the game for a very long time. To me that's what I love about gaming. I'm almost 60 now and have been doing just that very way for a long time now. I love gaming to the max. :)

2. NuclearWastE3

NuclearWastE3 The Toxic Avenger
    Regular

Wow, man. That's impressive. You have grown through and played video games over a large spectrum of technological advances in the industry. Keep it up! :thumb: I wish I could have grown up in the 80s when everything awesome was coming out. Even though I'm not from that time, I respect the games from the era and have found countless hours of entertainment from them. Then games from the 90s came along and were mind blowing. Then the 2000s :D.

Why did you choose the games that you listed on your thread's title as the title? Are those your all time favorite games or something?