Faction Pack discussion

Discussion in 'Metro: Last Light General Discussion' started by The Gusten, Jul 16, 2013.

?

Which mission was your favorite?

1. Reich heavy

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Red sniper

2 vote(s)
    4.9%
  3. Kshatriya

39 vote(s)
    95.1%
  1. Potarto

Potarto Well-Known Member

Yes. Reich Heavy is a pass, Sniper Team is a fun, short little bit of easy but interesting stealth and exploration, and Kshatriya is probably one of the best DLC missions out of the entire catalog.

2. Gullie0408

Gullie0408 New Member

Please help me out!

Alright, in a short explanation...

I think I am literally the ONLY person having this issue, but it's a definite bug in Kshatriya.

I've played it numerous times now and it keeps happening.

I cannot replace my mask, it keeps glitching and I am forced to go to the surface with no mask, it just keeps flashing red when I try to equip it and the same again when I am back at the base, trying to pick another one up, it seems to actually pick it up at first, then drops it back on the table, and every attempt to try again after this, does nothing but flashes the red mask icon. I have no idea what to do as I really love these games and purchased the content - only to get this singular, most irritating problem ever!

All the other add-on are fine, or seemed to be.

I am on xbox, I have restarted the mission several times, left it a good few weeks, tried saving the progress of the mission. bought the environment suit (which I think initially started this problem in the first place - but since then it's happened without doing that). The mask has never been destroyed, it just seems to vanish.

Also, if this helps at all, similar thing with the filters when this happens... I can buy loads of filters, but the 'air clock' remains at 00:00, so I waste currency bullets buying the damn things.

Any help will be appreciated.
    Rant over

:rant::mad::(

3. You put your old mask on the table when you pick the new one up.

Do you have filters?

4. Gullie0408

Gullie0408 New Member

Yes my friend!

Well technically no, I don't have filters, but I literally buy as many as I can, however no change presents itself on the air clock, however oddly I noticed today that my watch seems to show an amount but the HUD doesn't either way...

I understand the other mask is put down but even after changing I try to put my mask on both on the surface and at the base and it just flashes red as if to say that I have no mask, so then I try to replace it and it seems to do so, but this proves not to be the case when I try to equip the mask again. Trying to replace the mask after this does the same thing, just flashes red.

This seems to just happen randomly but only ever at the base, not while on the surface or on a search about.

It happened the first time right after buying the environment suit, and then started to happen on another restarted play-through after saving, usually mid way through the collection of the artifacts.

I've even tried to blitz the surface with no mask and get to safe underground areas to collect some of the objects but this has proved totally impossible. I hate it, because I have literally no control of when this happens seemingly.

So in a nutshell -

Game glitch
    Can't put mask on
    Can't replace mask
    Randomly happens midway through collection

Any help is appreciated

Thank you!

5. Gullie0408

Gullie0408 New Member

In this case it may actually be a problem with the filters then...
    I may have a mask, but the issue lies with the fact that even though I've bought filters, they aren't making any difference, the bullets are being spent but the filters aren't there at all.

Might be a case of uninstalling the contend and re-installing it?

Anyone have any idea how to do that properly?
    Surely I should be able to remove it and re download it without being charged again?!

6. I checked my game and it seem to happens when all filters run out. I can't put the mask on at all.

There are certain areas on the level where filters run out much quicker than usual, so perhaps that is the case.

7. Gullie0408

Gullie0408 New Member

Yeah I think this may be the case then, on my next attempt I shall try not to let the filters run out. See if that works =]

Thank you very much, I will post back with how it goes as soon as I get back on to try it :)