Quantcast

Everything You Need To Know About Civilization VI

Discussion in 'Civilization VI' started by Todd Black, Jun 1, 2016.

1. Todd Black

Todd Black Well-Known Member Regular

2. Chris_A

Chris_A Well-Known Member Regular

Thanks for sharing this. Can`t wait until the game finally comes out. I bet it will be even better then the previous ones.

3. jonthai

jonthai Member Regular

I've played Civilization IV and V myself, and I must say,that game is coming along really nicely.It looks so much smoother than Civilization IV and I'm loving it.

4. Belovedad

Belovedad Well-Known Member Regular

Never knew there was a compiled list for this. Thanks for sharing.

5. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member Regular

I loved Civilization V and from what I've read around here Civilization VI should be a really fun game as well, I love all the new features that are supposedly being added.

6. Sparks

Sparks Member Regular

I'm excited about the modular cities component, rather than really just having the city sort of constricted to a single tile. I feel like, as stated in the video, this will allow players to take much more advantage of the terrain around them, as well as eliminate "bad starts."

7. OursIsTheFury

OursIsTheFury Well-Known Member Regular

I have high expectations with this one, as I haven't played Civilization games since Civ 3, a game which was released in 2001. That's 15 years worth of development, graphics improvement, gameplay changes, design, balance, etc. They had 15 years to learn from their mistakes in their previous games, so I am sure that this will be the best one yet.

8. EleGiggle

EleGiggle Active Member Regular

Thank you for sharing as well. Definitely helps lazy people like me to get to the information I want to know quicker for that topic.

9. rz3300

rz3300 Well-Known Member Regular

Well thank you for sharing that with us. I cannot wait until I get started on this one. I have loved the Civilization games every since I discovered them. I started with Civilization II, but I really got hooked, and I mean all day for a week hooked, on Civilization III. I just love the premise and the way that the game unfolds. I can't wait to see what is in store for us.

10. AxelR

AxelR Member Regular

I can't wait! It's a shame that there are 4 months more to wait. :( I'm really hyped and have high expectations, don't want to be disappointed though. Previous Civilizations were great games and I hope this wan't wont be an exception.

11. Jaydon A.

Jaydon A. Member Regular

I think I am going to keep my hopes at bay for the release of Civilization VI. Keeping in mind previous releases, I know not to keep my expectations too high. I have been looking at YouTube videos and following the development though, and there does seem to be some potential for the 6th installment.

12. gamer2x

gamer2x Member Regular

I am personally excited for the modular city concept, which can make city creations much more organized, because in civilization V it got more and more dis-organized as you built your city bigger and bigger and therefore, the charm of the game was actually lost.

Looking forward to that feature the most.

13. Casiox

Casiox Well-Known Member Regular

People really have big expectations about this game, hopefully, they do not let people down and make that game the best of the series, which seems like it's really going to be the greatest, looking forward to it, I will keep playing Civ V in the meantime.

14. DeeDee

DeeDee Well-Known Member Regular

I've only started getting into this title with the older version and I am enjoying it a lot so I am very much looking forward to the improvements they have made on the new version. I just hope I can catch up with some of the older players that have been playing this game for years.

15. NormaD

NormaD Active Member Regular

I can't believe we still have four more months to wait till we get the new game. Thanks for sharing that article. I'm new to the game but I've already been bit and I'm hooked. I can't wait for the new version to come out. It's the first time I've been in a situation where I'm actually looking forward to and anticipating a game to be released and the suspense is killing me.

16. jalikam

jalikam Well-Known Member Regular

Thank you very much for this post. I got a lot of information about this game. I am really crazy about the release of this game. I will definitely buy this game on the first day of its release.

17. jalikam

jalikam Well-Known Member Regular

Haha! I liked the suspense thing. You are not alone. We all are desperately waiting for the game. The dream is finally going to be true. The developers did a good job and I think the game is going to be amazing.

18. matchv

matchv Well-Known Member Regular

This is just one of the many amazing features that this game is going to offer. These news just pump in my adrenaline. It makes me so excited about the new game.

19. Casiox

Casiox Well-Known Member Regular

Well, seems like you will definitely love it, since you're a new player, I would highly recommend you to read a little bit about the previous games of the series as well so you get tuned with all the information, it might be of your concern to maximize your experience within the game :)

20. matchv

matchv Well-Known Member Regular

Yes, that is right. You need to known about the story of the previous versions of the game. Then, you will be able to understand the entire story and concept of the game.