Dubs Intro Of F**king awesome-ness

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Dub, Apr 27, 2013.

1. Dub

Dub Member

Hi!
    I am Dub, and I am a spambot.
    (Jokez.)

Right now I am playing alot of HL2 Roleplay on GMOD.

#1 Dub, Apr 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2013
  2. NuclearWastE3

NuclearWastE3 The Toxic Avenger
    Regular

That seems like something a very clever spambot would say. First it introduces itself as a spambot to get everyone’s attention, secondly, almost in an instant, it withdraws its statement in a human like manner to throw us off the suspicion of it being a spambot. :suspicious:

JK Dub :D, welcome to the LL forums.

#2 NuclearWastE3, Apr 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2013
  3. Dub

Dub Member

Haha. c:
    Is there really a huge spam bot problem, btw?

4. Aaron

Aaron *Currently orbiting Pluto*
    Regular

Welcome to the forums, Dub!

As for Spambots I'd say it's pretty good right now, a few a day at most. The worst was months ago. They got a lot of us but luckily we didn't run out of ammo of supplies. I suppose we should be grateful they can't climb ladders or else we'd all be dead. So I'd say were safe. For now...

5. TotalAaron

TotalAaron The Oracle of Awesome

Hello good sir :) i called the crips and OtherAaron called the bloods

6. Skaara Dreadlocks

Welcome to you, my kind sir! :D I'm very thrilled to actually encounter another HL2RP player in our forums!
    I have been playing HL2RP for well over two years now, closing in on three years, and I still am playing it actively.
    If you are interested, I could hook you up with the community and server that I am part of :)
    Forums: http://sigmatroopsgaming.enjin.com/forum
    We're a less official community which consits of a more private playerbase of old friends. We don't implement very strict rules, yet we still manage to keep a decent control over everything. We at first ran Rp_Ineu_pass, which is an outlands-map. We recently ran the Rp_City45_2013 map in order to gain a higher playerbase until we at one point had up to 23 players. Shortly after, we discovered an absolutely great City-rp map that is beneficially rp-friendly for both the Resistance faction and the Combine faction, regarding areas to roam and put up bases. The map is Rp_Industrial17_beta8. And so we decided that it was worth it to change to that map, despite that meaning that we dumped the large ammount of the playerbase.

On our server, you will get one free TnB model and you will easily get out of the combine-controlled city, but finding the resistance is another matter you'll have to work a little with ;) But once you do, the chances of getting your hands on some real good equippment is fairly great, depending on how good of a roleplayer you are ;)
    The server is currently down because some editing we failed at, but we're waiting for the server hosters to fix that as soon as possible for us. Meanwhile, we are privately running the server on the owner's PC. I strongly suggest you check it out :) You'll find all content packs and IP address in the forum link I posted above :)

7. TotalAaron

TotalAaron The Oracle of Awesome

8. Bamul

Bamul S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
    Regular

Welcome to the forum, Dub. :)

9. Clear Sky Stalker

Clear Sky Stalker Spartan Ranger
    Regular

welcome fellow metro fan!

10. Dub

Dub Member

This is almost a little irelevent now, because of the fact that the last post on here was about a week and a half ago. Sorry for the late response!

But @ Skaara, I actually am an Operator on a HL2rp server, Deviant Gamers.
    I'll surely check the server out, though!
    I already have TnB models (I use male 79, gas mask with a trench coat model.)