Dreams

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Bamul, Jun 16, 2015.

1. Bamul

Bamul S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
    Regular

This was one of the best parts of Sony's E3 2015 presentation. Dreams is an upcoming game from the British developer Media Molecule (the same people that created LittleBigPlanet for the PS3). I think it will be a PS4 exclusive (since Media Molecule only makes games for Sony) though there is no release date yet and details are very vague in general. It looks like a game that allows you to really unleash your creativity, though seemingly in a much less restrictive way than LBP. Apparently it "attempts to recreate the sensation of lucid dreaming". Announcement trailer below:

[YOUTUBE]d1c4hczrXxE[/YOUTUBE]

2. Skaara Dreadlocks

Looks like.... a bolar bear playing the piano in a smoking.

3. Bamul

Bamul S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
    Regular

Exactly! :p I don't know if any of yous have played Little Big Planet, but I can say from personal experience that the things that game allowed you to do were wonderful (though it was a shame how many people just copied other players' levels and published them as their own). However, this looks like it will allow for even crazier things, though it's hard to say just what things as they haven't given us much info yet.