Do you workout?

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic!' started by dieselfit, Dec 15, 2013.

1. tony

tony Well-Known Member
    Regular

Cardiac exercise? That must be a very interesting exercise. In addition to this form of exercise, fruits like are apple are very good for the hearth.

2. komaeda

komaeda Member
    Regular

I guess I do since I have 2 gym classes each week in school, but its because its required that I do it. If it wasn't you could bet I would not ever enter that gym. Despite my personal despise for working out, it obviously is good for peoples health and a pretty important component too. Everyone should work out at the least once a week to stay fit (or at least I think so, I'm no professional).

3. tony

tony Well-Known Member
    Regular

I keep a routine weekend early morning jogging exercise. Sometimes I go solo and at other times we jog in group. After A seseion I'd sweat and feel good. This one way to keep the body in good physical shape and health especially for the obese or fat persons. Caution jog gently.

4. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

I don't workout, but I plan to start soon if the opportunity arises. To keep myself fit and healthy I jog an hour per day, 30 minutes in the morning before work and 30 minutes in the afternoon. It keeps my blood flowing and helps me focus better as well.

5. Belovedad

Belovedad Well-Known Member
    Regular

I work out but not consistently. It's hard to find time to do it and I am also lazy. I just started up again last week after a long break so I'll see how long I can go for.

6. tony

tony Well-Known Member
    Regular

@Belovedad you are right especially if you have a full time job that takes at least nine hours of your everyday including weekends it becomes really hard to have enough time for workout. You'll have to make efforts to carve out small time within your tight schedule and try not be lazy so you can do little workout once in a while or periodically.

7. Blader70

Blader70 Well-Known Member
    Regular

I do not work out too much. The closest thing I did that could even count as working out would be simply walking around campus at my college.

8. tony

tony Well-Known Member
    Regular

Unplanned, I do what I'll call passive workout. This is what I mean some days in the week I walk to local grocery stores to buy stuffs, at least half a kilometer. I also do take a walk to the saloon within my area for haircut. These occasional walking or trekking within my locality I termed a passive workout